3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 24.11.21 12:19 am

PvE-only licensed walkthrough (Dark Souls 2)

Hello everyone! I mostly love single player games. But, it just so happened that I'm thinking (yes, not even half a year has passed) to buy Dark Souls II ... And I know that I will be beaten for trying to complete the game in single player mode is not entirely fair and not get banned when playing online (cheat online I'm not going to, I know from myself what it's like for others).

What shouldn't be used when playing only a single player game? I know for sure, there is no need to shaman with the Memory of Souls. Is it possible to somehow minimize the multiplayer component of the game?

In an offline pirate, I am pumped up to the ceiling, I use unlimited. health, stamina, consumables, occasionally a swapper of clothes.

I ask you not to throw it over with Mr., because I did not make the game in which the cartoon is an integral part of the single (that's why I mostly buy single games).

Or continue to drive a pirate? ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
s1ash3r 24.11.21

A
Aips95 24.11.21

a13x_r3nk0
In principle, if you don’t "come to life" then you will not see the players until you paint with white chalk. Yes, and you will not be banned even if someone intrudes on you well-read - the game is defenseless, no anti-cheats. I myself played the game 3 times - regular, extended and with cheats. I liked the cheats the most.) Yes, and if you take the "school" edition - there is no escape from the multiplayer, even the dead are invaded.

A
ALGAMBRO 24.11.21

Lord, join the covenant of champions, in the majula on the mountain, near the beginning of the passage to Heida's tower. There will be current NPC phantoms, and that's it. Kazul, Google has everything.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 24.11.21

ALGAMBRO
red phantoms will invade, but whites cannot be summoned, and also draw with chalk

R
Raibow Bitard 24.11.21

Aips95
In the ordinary second part, they also invade in the form of a hollow.

B
Bul1et 24.11.21

so it makes sense to buy a license if you use cheats? the only thing is that achievements

A
Aips95 24.11.21

Bul1et
What about "developer support"?

A
AT_Sagor 24.11.21

a13x_r3nk0
If your hands itch so badly to play the license so that they do not invade your soul and you don’t want to touch anyone, and even indulge in cheats, then there is a more obvious way out: start Steam in offline mode and enjoy the most stripped-down version of the game from -for lack of connection to the game servers.

G
Gold-man 24.11.21

Incomprehensible philosophy, meaning to play with cheats? Well, never, in any games, did I use cheats for all the time. Why is this self-deception? All interest is lost.

A
AT_Sagor 24.11.21

Gold-man
Has never happened to you before? When I was much younger, somewhere around 14 years old, then I played a lot of games with cheats and it looked like a matter of course in my eyes. At some undefined and elusive moment, you catch yourself playing without cheats and other crutches for a long time, and moreover, you even show some resentment towards such players. I also wanted to write an angry triad about this, but suddenly I remembered this moment and instead offered another piece of advice in a string of similar ones. At least this one does not want to harm others with his cheating, which in itself is the first step to a more honest game - after all, it’s so hard to refrain from showing everyone and everyone how dashing they can cheat.

G
Gold-man 24.11.21

at_sagor
No, I don’t blame him, he plans to play with cheats not online. As they say, the owner is a master. I'm just trying to understand the meaning of such a game, and for the life of me, I can't see it point-blank. After all, the dark is positioned as hardcore and the atmosphere .. and both are killed by cheat at 0.
I only used cheats (codes) in GTA Sa, and then when the game was over and was just having fun. Tons of weapons, "all against all", car explosions, etc. Once again in Skyrim I fixed the bug with a cheat. Basically everything.

A
Aips95 24.11.21

Gold-man
I do not know about others - it irritates me when the character is not fully rocked. I just can't relax and enjoy the game. Their troubles in general.

S
SevStryker 24.11.21

So you can burn a human figure and will not invade

b
b1ackjack 24.11.21

Nothing online is required there - in Steam you go offline and that's it.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 24.11.21

Also not a fan of all this online, BUT not in the Souls series. He's here, consider half the game.

d
drag_in 24.11.21

I also love the single and do not like to be invaded. The conclusion is obvious - offline. Fortunately, there will always be an opportunity to go online to take someone to help, or to kill the boss again. Just don't know what cheats have to do with it? Well this is a green longing to walk immortal ..
a13x_r3nk0
And so yes, it happens if you create your clothes.

G
Gold-man 24.11.21

drag_in
The conclusion is obvious - offline.
In my opinion, it is better to burn the figures, because all the same, active online (without intrusions) gives a more lively world. Spots, messengers, ghosts. Without all this, it was somehow completely depressing.

T
Terving 24.11.21

Gold-man
Online is more interesting, no doubt about it. But here is a situation when a person does not need to prove anything to himself, to overcome something - "Oh, I'm a male, cool!" There is a normal job, everything goes through life. "Naparolsya" on an interesting game with great mechanics, history, but there is only one level of the game - hard. And what to do? As in The Witcher, you can't make a decrease in the level. The way out - or hammer ... if you have patience until victory or cheats. I mean naturally the bosses. In the end, the game should be enjoyable, not frustrated by your own ineptitude. Developers could solve this problem with a simple solution - lowering the level, but only in the offline game. Do you want to play online with friends, perhaps in the world of pain.