3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Develo 24.11.21 12:19 am

Interesting fact.HOTEL (This War of Mine)

Good afternoon, evening, anyway, glad to see you. I'm just a casual player. Today, having flashed almost all the cards on day 20, I decided to go to scatter the bandits in the hotel, and I noticed that the card itself was slightly changed, I entered the door on the 2nd floor with the help of a crowbar, and saw that there were NO bandits. Their place was one grandpa. I can guess that he was sitting in that locked room. I went up to him (I wanted to check if he was aggressive), and he said to me "Hush, I won't say no, they are eavesdropping." I decided to listen to what he had to say. He said something about chess, politics and war, and he also constantly looked out the window and checked the loot in one of the rooms. He said he could tell me, but then we'll both die. He knows exactly when this war will end, his words. And when I took out a shotgun, he said, "This is a game of politicians, don't be a pawn." ... This is what I am hinting at. This War Of Mine has a hidden meaning. I would not mind that who would do it, the one who has the opportunity and time. I hope that my words will not be empty.
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
djjack 24.11.21

Develo
There are 3 options for the "hotel" location, it’s strange that you just now found out. The map has not been changed, you just randomly dropped another NPC and loot there.

"This is what I'm hinting at. This War Of Mine has a hidden meaning."
- there, from the first day, no one hid the meaning, which is that one must always remain human and be able to accept the consequences of one's actions and decisions ...

g
gnez 04.09.22

Develo
hello from 2022! Ukraine, war, politics!