3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chepacheps 24.11.21 12:19 am

Star Wars for those in the tank

Imagine walking with your girlfriend to the movies for the premiere of Episode 7 of Star Wars. And then an unexpected phrase sounds "By the way, I did not watch the first 6 episodes. What was there?" Try to tell everything briefly, without missing all the important points, it is unlikely that it will work. But this video will help you a lot with this!

7 Comments
Sort by:
a
assasin23 24.11.21

First, the evil conquer the good, then the good try to conquer the evil)))

V
Volt123 24.11.21

ZV advertising, oh, how much of it!

V
Vaipen 24.11.21

Actually, the 7th part is a "short retelling" of past episodes. Attention, there will be a spoiler further, so those who have not yet watched do not read. So, on a distant desert planet, there is a Chosen One, in which a worthless cloud of power. We've already seen this somewhere. Then, in 2 hours she undergoes externally a sneaky course of a young Jedi fighter and a fighter pilot. And from a simple hoarder she turns into an assassin who knocks down the Imperials in batches, and at the end also makes the main antagonist, who for years studied Jedi skills from Skywalker himself. In other respects, it is not surprising, because the new Vader looks more like Doctor Evil from Austin Powers than the lord of the dark forces. And this is his meeting with Han Solo. Come back home son. Mom baked your favorite cookies. Yes, you would still sing, or something. And this attack on Astrokiller. Well, sword fighting. On a trip, Disney simply forgot that he was making a film based on Star Wars, and not another part of Harry Potter. Where is the drive, where is fencing, sparks. What is this badass on the rays. In general, sheer misunderstandings. If you wanted to do a restart, then why the hell to call episode 7m. If this is a continuation, then again, you can retell everything that has already happened, but in a new way.

X
Xiahou Dun 24.11.21

The Protestant Knight
is like the last Mad Max - Max / Negro is a weak-willed body and only a WOMAN can save the world.
The woman who was fucked / collected garbage - 20 years old - can in a second learn how to drive a truck / Millennium Falcon, shoot / swing a sword, kill everyone shouting "for Peace, Equality, Tolerance" ... GZ is a freak / metrosek.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

I did like Ray's girlfriend. Hopefully she’ll become an uberjedi
and tear all the evil radishes. Or go over to the dark side and tear
everyone else up ...... XD

V
Volt123 24.11.21

Rey is good, BB is 8 good. Pleased with the old characters, the beginning is good, but here is the second half of the OMG film and facepalms, repetition, self-copying. But I was not upset, because initially JJ did not give much hope.

V
Volt123 24.11.21

Protestant Knight
This is a restart-sequel, like the same Jurassic World. Nowadays it is fashionable to do this, but it was possible ... except perhaps for Miller with "Mad Max".