3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
archangel1989 24.11.21 12:19 am

why is that??? (Diablo 2)

half a year playing with the nickname zaebs and then decided to ban some kind of modernization !!! what is a change of power !!?
59 Comments
Sort by:
j
jr-sneg 24.11.21

Well Corvinok didn't like the word "privet yopta".
I am thinking of giving him a dictionary of Russian mat.
And so the rules.

H
Heart carver 24.11.21

Suffer

P
Pavel Abakumov 24.11.21

archangel1989
Well, there are rules. Your punishment was predetermined by your action.

C
CorvinOk 24.11.21

jr-sneg Well Corvinok didn't like the word "privet....".
You also flooded with the words Snow, so it's a sin for you to complain about the well-deserved Kick

Еpiscop_moo 24.11.21

And if you rob banks, and six months later you will be arrested, you will also be surprised, like, "Why for garbage, robbed for six months, and suddenly some policeman decided to arrest, what kind of change of power is this !!?"

a
archangel1989 24.11.21

what an act I was told because of the nickname! I consider the usual set of letters !!

j
jr-sneg 24.11.21

CorvinOk
Yes, it would be on the case - no questions. And so I wrote "q", the player asked what is "q" - I answered in 4 messages. Where is this flood?
Either I somehow offended you for a long time, or someone's hands were itching to send someone to kick.
For the future - be more adequate.

p
passed 24.11.21

Why censorship tolerance is blooming ...

a
archangel1989 24.11.21

duck, okay, if I were hiding, I was always in plain sight !!!))

k
kyrt-kyrt. 24.11.21

who made the games - jhri govno? jhrii govno? jhriii govno?

S
Sephia 24.11.21

archangel1989
corvinok just inadequate noname will
be unbanned for the new year.

D
Darens 24.11.21

NDA "the roof is going slowly, quietly rustling rustle" soon for the letters "ept" will be banned without warning. Well, even if there is a violation, they should immediately react, and not after half a year of play. I'll understand a week or two, but half a year is too much. Either they rarely follow the order, or completely "I turn what I want, I reign here." This is how you will play half a year of the game, and they will tell you the nickname IGIL is prohibited. "You are banned" ... but ... Or rather, they will not be warned at all, just for being banned. Delirium is better, or the creator of the topic does not say what it is for. Anyway, point (10) ... this is completely nonsense. About third-party programs so in general ... Sorry, but d2m, loder, and know sit were not provided by the officials, and therefore "The only non-third-party program is the Diablo II game itself." "Everything else is just third-party programs.

About banks .. If you robbed and they came to you without proof ... why should you be jailed? At the beginning of the proof that it was I who did it, and not my neighbor.

C
CorvinOk 24.11.21

archangel1989
jr-sneg
Darens
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/pravila_servera-151279/

j
jr-sneg 24.11.21

Darens
Niasilil.

Q
QLinkee 24.11.21

>> I count the usual set of letters !!
I think banks can be robbed !!

P
Pavel Abakumov 24.11.21

STM
said "name".

k
kibor_g 24.11.21

CorvinOk Stupidly
poured, not wanting to explain anything! Straight a true employee of pg ;-)

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

Darens, you're driving, dude. well, that's it, for your reference. our opinion still does not change anything, but I am glad that you are not in power.

P
Pavel Abakumov 24.11.21

Darens
Nick you also came up with a neighbor? NS)

S
Sephia 24.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
said "name".
said mazzilina litter