3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Dark_ 24.11.21 12:19 am

Questions on the passage (The Last Remnant)

Actually, questions about the passage (both the plot and third-party quests).
159 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cesaer 24.11.21

go to the council) and do with them what you want.))) with the passage of the game further, the limit on the fighters who can participate in the battle decreases. At first, only 3, at the end 18

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

no one knows anything about visisstones, right?

i
iitiro65 24.11.21

what to do in the Aveclyff dungeon - I go for the third time. what is there with the elevators, like?

C
Cesaer 24.11.21

were you on assignment for emmy or on assignment for glinis in aveclyff?

C
Cesaer 24.11.21

the history of the remnants is recorded in the visistones) and so they will not give anything else

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

not only about remnants like) and you collected them all?

C
Cesaer 24.11.21

I honestly don't even know)) I didn't follow it like that

i
iitiro65 24.11.21

eu units ask me for all sorts of rubbish - necrotic metal, there is something volatile beak, etc. who knows where all this is?

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

well, knock out the mobs, the beak means from the flyers,
I don't remember necrotic, it seems to dig, and only in a couple of caves it is

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

noooo,
I usually did it, if I gave them the fluff myself
by unlocking the inventory, then when they do the grade, they do the grade of their primary weapon, and yours will perish, so here you need to give them trash and let them grade and then change it again or not give it ests to grade
but for some fluff steep better still do swap weapons on time grade on the sludge

and if you have not changed them of weapon by hand and they are his jewels, and you gave, and they want to Grady it's good if they will train)
look go ests

nepomnyu the name of the lock where it lies, but there is a website with full info in the tables about res, mobs, fluff and armor, well, everything else too

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

but do not you care about double-posting, dear? )

G
GrAnd 24.11.21

What quests are available in Royotia? Found only one to return Rafus his treasure. I read that there are others, but everyone is silent

G
GrAnd 24.11.21

How can I get the Silver Falcons quest from Kedmon? I have already won many battles with him. In Elysion I talk to him near the guild but he does not appear in the pub

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

read on sites with descriptions of quests. there the requirements for the quest are all indicated.
here on pg links flashed to them

G
GrAnd 24.11.21

"I have already won many battles with him. In Elysion, I talk to him near the guild, but he does not appear in the pub" - this is indicated in the requirement.

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

what about advancement in the plot? some missions are available only after certain events in the storyline or only before them.

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

perhaps to complete this quest you need to complete other tasks, it seems there was something like that,
look for another site, if not all infa is
assumed on that you read everything correctly, but check yourself

G
GrAnd 24.11.21

Oki. I read that after aqueducts, some quests are blocked if they were not taken

G
GrAnd 24.11.21

such a question, is it possible to give out your items to partners? otherwise they ask for some thing, but I have it, for example, platinum ore, but I don’t know how to give it

G
GrAnd 24.11.21

Completed the mission Silver Falcons III but for some reason the guild of the three kingdoms in Elysion did not appear. Why?