3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MagicHero 24.11.21 12:59 am

Image problem (Wreckfest)

I have some kind of image artifacts in the game. They are especially noticeable at the beginning of the game when the camera flies along the track, something like texture overlays. In 2005, when there was still a 7800 GT video card, such artifacts were observed when overclocking the video card, but my video card in all games sees itself perfectly, no lags or glitches at all. Is there a GTX 780 driver 359.00 now, can the game need other drivers? Has anyone had a similar experience?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 24.11.21

MagicHero Go
to the game folder, try to run the 32-bit or 64-bit version of the game, experiment with the graphics settings, set everything to minimum, and then everything to maximum.

M
MagicHero 24.11.21

I tried it all, there is no difference.

P
Pavel rally 24.11.21

MagicHero
If a pirate, download another repack
Update DirectX
Update Microsoft Visual C ++ x64 x86
Try to run the game as administrator
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB
Disable antivirus
Make a clean installation of Windows x64

_
_B1aD3_ 24.11.21

In the driver settings, look, set everything by default .. Or put the driver with a "Clean Installation".

M
MagicHero 24.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
In incentive bought. There is no desire to reinstall drivers for the sake of one game, and even more so Windows, which I have not reinstalled for 3 years. There were no such lags with an image either in the Witcher 3, or in the fallout 4 or in GTA 5, although they are demanding on the video subsystem (of course, all the coolers are in the incentive)
Here, apparently, you need to look for specific firewood for this game, since I read that some with new firewood in games sometimes problems were also observed. And I don’t want to change the firewood, since the above listed games work fine for them.
I will make a refund and then somehow buy it again and check if there are any changes. I just thought maybe someone has already encountered the same problem. It is unlikely that I have something with the video card, since I have not seen such problems in other games.