3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imm0ral 24.11.21 12:59 am

Opponents break the connection 15 matches in a row in the 1st minute! (FIFA 16)

For an hour now I can't find an opponent who will play!
Of course, I understand everything, sometimes such guys come across, but more than 15 matches in a row all come out in the first minute, I even began to select opponents with the teams created in 2011-2013, nothing has changed, they seem to have good teams, I would say expensive, but that's all the same gap ...
collided? and why tear at all? what does it give them?
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pulse Ultra 24.11.21

Imm0ral As
I understand you are playing on the PC and this is my dear friend you come across cheaters. With this gap, they earn themselves an instant victory, although you are not losing at the same time, I agree nonsense, but you are. These muda * have been salting pkashniki for a very long time, and no action is being taken against them. Especially these scum is full in the 1st division. And in the end, my advice to you is, be patient, I can't advise anything else

I
Imm0ral 24.11.21

Well, actually, everything was fine, there were such guys, but rarely!
I play in the second division, I took 6 victories, (18 points) and everything was fine, but I can't get the seventh, there is only one left before the chapmionism, and I can't play for more than 2 hours! Just think, 2 hours in a row there are only breaks! !

a
ars-fc 24.11.21

Imm0ral
I write reports for each cheater through the origin, I don’t think it helps, but some cheaters don’t come across anymore (yes, yes, I remember many by name). Apparently you need a lot of people to write reports

I
Imm0ral 24.11.21

ars-fc
Share your experience!
Where and how to write?
I have a lot of free time! I do not disdain to merge them

a
ars-fc 24.11.21

Imm0ral
shift + 1 in the game or in the origin itself press "add friends". enter the nickname of the villain and press "complain", in the same place briefly describe what and how. I throw 5-10 such reports a day.
The draft is generally an ass with them. fortunately, there is someone who makes an own goal)

I
Imm0ral 24.11.21

ars-fc
I'm not a draft game at all, it's just seasons, and this is where it started ...
How often do you come across them?
Today I already have more than 30 people, and all of them in a row, have not played a single match after 11 am
And before that everything was smooth

F
Fatcannabis 24.11.21

tired of cheaters, now I'm breaking the connection, let everyone suck

a
ars-fc 24.11.21

Imm0ral
the same situation. Sometimes 5-10 cheaters in a row. write to everyone. the more complaints, the more bans (although I myself hardly believe in this, but I didn’t complain about it, it doesn’t take much time)

G
GG4 24.11.21

ars-fc
I have been using cheats for the second year already, gaining free victories and still have not been banned. And this says what? - That it is useless. I still don't understand how this can interfere with the opponent, he does not lose anything from this, he just pumps me and that's it.

a
ars-fc 24.11.21

GG4
contracts purchased with coins are lost. and coins are not easily earned in an honest way.
here only speculation in the market rescues. bought cheaper, sold more expensive.

I
Imm0ral 24.11.21

ars-fc
So I do.
Yesterday evening, however, only two were caught, but still there were, and dashed off on them

I
Imm0ral 24.11.21

GG4
It interferes in the first place when I can't play a single match within an hour, because they break the connection right after the ball is scattered
. Plus contracts.
I don’t understand why cheat?
The point of the game is to win the 1st slogan and assemble a team, but with a cheat, it's all just there, then why play?

G
GG4 24.11.21

Imm0ral Have
you thought about those who do not want to waste time on matches? You cannot please everyone and it is unnecessary to think only of yourself. You will not play for an hour, if you play for an hour, everything is fair.

I
Imm0ral 24.11.21

GG4
I 'm ashamed to ask, you say that you do not want to waste time on matches, then why buy a game for 40ue? This is a football simulator, not a miner!
Explain why you need to have a mountain of coins, an excellent line-up, but not play?
What is the thrill?
Think only of yourself? How is this expressed?
The fact that I paid money for the game, but I can't play because who is filling the coins? Now I am an egoist!

G
GG4 24.11.21

Imm0ral
I also paid money for the game and play the way I like it, and I do not forbid you to play as you like. It turns out that yes, you are an egoist.

s
serginho3009 24.11.21

0 quick problem. It is necessary that EA connects them only with each other, so let them compete there in their non-traditional games "Who will break the connection faster"

a
ars-fc 24.11.21

Imm0ral
serginho3009
on the forums came across a cheater who complained that opponents pause at the beginning of the game, why do they use magic, and if he (the cheater) breaks the connection after a pause, he is knocked out of UT with a technical loss.
If anyone knows what these guys are doing during a pause, write, I want to do the same with cheaters