3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg5555555 24.11.21 01:11 am

Bug or norm? Molecular quest for minutemans (Fallout 4)

Tell me who passed the "molecular level" quest for minutemans. I build a teleport to the institute, but after returning from there, the sturges drop out of the ranks of the settlers (the number decreases by 1). And now it is impossible to talk to him as before, that is, the command cannot be given. He is always in one of the houses. The different options did not change the result. The disable, enable commands did not help. The question is, is this a bug or will the sturges come to life in the future?
5 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 24.11.21

I had a bug when Struggers was visited by superficial thoughts and he ended up on the roof of a house.

m
morion2 24.11.21

Have you tried the resetai command? Also, using the moveto player command, you can pull it to the player and pull it out of the house.

s
serg5555555 24.11.21

morion2
To no use. Any item (and settlers) is highlighted when you hover over it in construction mode. Except for sturges. Teleporting to another place does not help, he goes to this house again and sits there on the floor

M
MadHamsterHead 24.11.21

serg5555555
After the creation of an engineering miracle, Struggers is seized by megalomania and you are no longer a decree to him.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

predator999
Yes, there is half of the settlement grazing)