3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SurJiLo 24.11.21 01:11 am

Unarc.dll returned error code: -7 (Fallout 4)

Help, there are already 2 repacks and an error during installation, advise a good repack or help solve this problem, the antivirus is turned off
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 24.11.21

SurJiLo Download

from mechanics.
Try installing the game on a different drive, if you have one, or in a different folder.

B
Boss_Timurchik 24.11.21

SurJiLo
you definitely turned off the antivirus, if so, what repacks did you download ?

S
SurJiLo 24.11.21

saa0891
From mechanics shook, error

Boss_Timurchik
From mechanics and khatab

s
saa0891 24.11.21

SurJiLo

So read the comments where you downloaded it, if no one complains, then the problem is most likely with you, given that you have not the first repack and the same error, try to put it in another folder.

s
smbdsmoke 24.11.21

It looks like there is not enough RAM to unzip.

S
SurJiLo 24.11.21

CPAllianceP
12 gigs

s
saa0891 24.11.21

SurJiLo

Maybe you don't have enough disk space.

S
SurJiLo 24.11.21

saa0891
Grabs

l
lokkie 24.11.21

Download from 3DM. Verified firm. )
At the moment, I have about them GTA5 and Fall4. No problems were observed.

p
play-cat 24.11.21

lokkie
Except for miners, right?))

SurJiLo
They say that if you buy a game, and not steal it, everything will be installed perfectly.

J
Jeff-xxx 24.11.21

SurJiLo
Here are some tips from repackers:
Rehash the torrent! - for example, in uTorrent you need to select a game, press stop, right-click and select Force re-check.
Make sure that there are no Russian or other non-latin letters in your Windows username - only latin letters and numbers are allowed
Disable the antivirus - it can falsely trigger drugs, which will either interrupt the installation of the repack or simply prevent the game from starting
Make sure the size of the virtual memory (paging file) you have at least twice as much physical memory.
Make sure you have enough space on the target hard drive as well as the Windows temporary files drive.
Try to install the game NOT on the C: drive, or vice versa - ON the C: drive, if it is not installed on another - the rights in Windows are like this ...
Look if there is an unarc.dll file in the Windows system folder (and deeper). If it is, delete it.
Run the installer with the rights as shown in the picture (the "Properties" menu when you right-click on the file):

Spoiler
Someone else advised to install the latest 7-zip archiver. Personally, I have had such a canoe once due to lack of space on the "C" drive. Good luck !

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

O) what a familiar problem))) I suffered with her for a year, if not more. I tried 100500 methods, climbed a cloud of forums. Useless.
And the matter was as it was. It was Windows, if I remember correctly - XP. Everything was fine. I decided to go to 7. Put it - these same -7Unarc have begun ... the uncle has the same Windows, from the same disk - everything is fine. In general, I was tormented until I bought a new laptop),
no method helped. There was one that I did not do - reinstall Windows.
I had to try the games several times. Try it - yes it will ride once

q
quzy 26.07.22

For whom none of the things listed by other people worked, just check the torrent for integrity. I managed:)