3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 24.11.21 01:11 am

Achievement \ "The Scourge of God \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Whoever "understands what it is?"

11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladimir sozinov 24.11.21

__DOC__ Bandit
camps in addition to hearts of stone, there are drawings in the Ophir language in boxes, they are guarded by knights, you moisten all the knights, you get all the drawings, and here it is, achivka!

A
Anomel Suna 24.11.21

__DOC__
Don't bother with achievements. I got most of the achievements on Steam by accident :)

_
__DOC__ 24.11.21

Vladimir sozinov

Interestingly, I received and translated everything, I soaked all the knights (I made a sword for myself), but there was no achievement, and then I just ran to complete a quest that had nothing to do with the "Stone Hearts" (it was already finished a long time ago), I'm in Novigrad I'm looking for Ciri (already for the 4th time), .... and bang!, achivka, are there any brakes?))))))))))))))

_
__DOC__ 24.11.21

Den Good
Thank you, but the advice "nothing", I do not clog my brains and never thought about it, I did not make a single achievement on purpose, everything is by itself.

v
vladimir sozinov 24.11.21

__DOC__ It dawned
on Steam that you had already completed everything))

_
__DOC__ 24.11.21

Vladimir Sozinov
Well, yes, something like that.

S
Stribogg 24.11.21

I have never played a GOG client at all, and although I probably already have about a thousand hours in the game, it has somewhere around 20-30 hours, and, accordingly, one or two achievements)))) In incentive, of course, not so , there everything is the same client starts ...

_
__DOC__ 24.11.21

Stribogg
Well? ("Probably" is a good interpretation of achievements, 1000 hours - you taxied somewhere else). Look here:

Spoiler

S
Stribogg 24.11.21

__DOC__
Oh, well then, probably a lot more than a thousand I have)) I've already gone through about 6 times thoughtfully, plus the last three - with hearts of stone)))
Steam here is probably more comfortable with the client's GOG in this regard .. There you need to launch the client itself and play on his button "play" .. Otherwise, there is no statistics. Of course, I scored on such cunning actions, I just play right from the shortcut in the panel ...

_
__DOC__ 24.11.21

Stribogg
Well, then you are a monster! you are the Witcher, and I am your assistant. ))))))))))

S
Stribogg 24.11.21

__DOC__
Yes, just like something BEFORE I was amazed) Usually, all the same, somehow it was adequate with this, "played" there for a maximum of a week .. And then, in August, I accidentally bought myself BEFORE .. and away we go) I slipped the plot in a few days, immediately started again, already meaningfully .. it came out NG +, oh, you need to try .. Then I started to put on the mods, I must start over again .. Later, the Stone Hearts arrived in time .. Somehow I tuned in and got acquainted with The Witcher 2 .. I ran after Roche, then - for Iorvet .. I immediately felt the urge to move on again, that is, to start again BEFORE)) Something like this)) Along the way, I refreshed some of the books of Pan Sapkowski
that I read. meanings).