3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White_Limousine 24.11.21 01:11 am

Lags when entering Warcraft 3 TFT (Warcraft 3)

Guys I have such a problem, I started to lag Warcraft 3 TFT 1.26a. It all started with the fact that I tried to host the game in rubattle.net using a bot, well, something happened, something didn’t, I decided to uninstall this program, I deleted it, and after that I could not connect to the network, well, I think it will pass, and went into a single-player game, Launched a photoman frenzi map to see what kind of map it was, and then such hard lags just started that I decided that something was wrong with the PC. I go to the desktop, everything is fine. I go to the game wild lags. As a result, I crap and rebooted the PC, sighing with relief before entering the game, I prayed, but in the end it did not lead to anything. All the same fucking lags are all the same, I think we can check the virus for viruses, reinstalled the game a couple of times, at some moments it worked, but I need patch 1.26a when it changed, everything was the same .. I don't know what's the matter, but I've already tried everything except reinstalling Windows. Do you really have to reinstall ... Help with advice, maybe someone came across this. (PS before it all started, I installed Warcraft 3 TFT on a flash drive to play on a laptop, when the PC is busy with a girl, in the end I tried to go to the PC from the flash drive to play, nothing happened all the same lags. But on the laptop it is normal. But it is weak and warming up -_- impossible to play for a long time)
3 Comments
Sort by:
i
imperator2112 24.11.21

dr web curit download, run it across all disks

r
readerX88 24.11.21

imperator2112
By the way, good advice.
I would also dig the registry, maybe the left links from the bot (or whatever was there) remained. Or roll back the system, on a date before installing that program.

i
imperator2112 24.11.21

cleaner like on the machine can clean the registry from any crap