3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Yakovenko 24.11.21 01:11 am

CCC.exe - System Error (Fallout 4)

The game runs fine, but at any time the game crashes without any errors or here with the crash CCC process:
CCC.exe - the System the Error
the Exception processing message 0xc00000a5 parameters The 0x000007fefd31715c 0x000007fefd31715c 0x000007fefd31715c 0x000007fefd31715c 0x000007fefd31715c
In what may be the problem, the video card driver reinstalled a couple of times, the first There was not a single departure for 20 hours of the game, they began after I passed the Corweg plant.
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
.NET Framework update, install the last one

V
Vlad Yakovenko 24.11.21

Gvinpin.93
4.5.1 .NET Framework costs, as I said, crashes started after 20 hours of play, before that there were no crashes.

V
Vindly 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
Dear and you are not confused by the very name of the process "CCC.exe" ?? Pirate? I recommend checking the car with smoke from other web and upload the file itself to virustotal

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
Reinstall the video card draver. CCC.exe ATI driver component

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

if the video card is 2 giga or less - this is the problem

V
Vlad Yakovenko 24.11.21

Vindly
I checked for viruses, everything is clean. I think if it was a virus then catalyst crashes would be in all games, and not just in folch.

Yamaguchi-gumi
Above I wrote that I had already reinstalled the drivers, I will try to download a slightly earlier version.

C
CreMat0ry 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
Tried Disable Catalyst Control Center?

V
Vlad Yakovenko 24.11.21

CreMat0ry Do you mean to
turn off the process in the manager? When this error takes off, the CCC crashes and closes itself.

s
saa0891 24.11.21

What config, apparently there is not enough RAM.

G
Gvinpin.93 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
HER, you do not understand, uninstall and install the latest .NET Framework + version as advised by Yamaguchi-gumi Also reinstall, but not only firewood about the whole CCC, take all the firewood to AMD and put it again.

a
ashleyalicia 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
Gvinpin.93
saa0891
That you are soaring his brains with your NET Framework and viruses his error refers to CCC (catalyst control center) most likely a video driver crash - update the driver for Grimson from AMD, if the crashes and crashes of the video driver remain, then before turning on the game try to cut it out through the dispatcher tasks of the CCC, your computer has nothing to do with the crash because of the game, it is still very raw in terms of drivers, like any new game, that the gazebo has messed up with "humidity" when it rains in the game, many of them crash the driver and recover to Steam has several topics dedicated to this, and it doesn't matter Nvidia or AMD, CreMat0ry gave you the only correct advice, my game also crashes not often, of course - once a week - but it crashes almost always when it rains. Moreover, crashes only on this game, in Battlefield 4, Dying Light,

S
SP-minus 24.11.21

throw out the AMD card and never buy such abominations, games are made for NVIDIA

a
ashleyalicia 24.11.21

SP-minus
go from here greenpeace - for people there is a difference of 25,000 rubles to pay or 15,000 rubles for the same thing, there are no less jambs on NVIDIA - like a new game, there are 10 new driver versions in a row, I haven't changed firewood for AMD for a year and a half, I updated the first time a month ago on Grimson, it's not about AMD or NVIDIA it's about the heads

S
SP-minus 24.11.21

ashleyalicia Of

course, it's still a matter of laying between the computer and the chair, but I know what to do in addition to updating the drivers, and it's better to buy consoles for shkolota

V
Vlad Yakovenko 24.11.21

ashleyalicia Krimson
put firewood, I have a laptop and, as you know, Krimson is badly installed on laptops, after installation he simply does not see my vidyakhi. This departure is only a foul for me, but in other games everything is normal, I can play all day and there are no flights.

Gvinpin.93 When
I update firewood, I always remove them completely, and do not put them on top of the old ones.

saa0891
Config:
AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M (1.9 - 2.8 GHz)
RAM 8 GB

T
Thorgal 24.11.21

I constantly fly out in one specific place on the map. I try to go there less often. Or by fast movement and immediately dive into the buildings that are in this area. Then it's okay, since buildings are separate locations. On the rest of the map, there was not a single departure at all in more than 200 hours of my first passage. Face Steam, if that. Config in the profile.

a
ashleyalicia 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko,
as you were advised - try to cut down the CCC before turning on the game, CCC is just a process of the AMD environment and not the driver itself; turning it off should not affect the rest of the computer's work, if it does not help, then the only option is to wait for the gazebo to patch the holes with patches or new firewood from AMD.

C
CreMat0ry 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
So unload it completely, then start the
SP-minus game. Drivers are also installed
on Nvidia, so don't =). I updated myself on my own head: D

V
Vlad Yakovenko 24.11.21

CreMat0ry
Disabled in the CCC manager and still the game crashes. The game almost always crashes without any errors, the CCC itself rarely crashes. I would like to know why the game still crashes when it does not give any error. Maybe you still need to unload the IOM? And it's strange why the game started to crash after so many hours of play ...

Thorgal
Well, in any place at any time I started crashing after 20 hours of play ...

T
Thorgal 24.11.21

Vlad Yakovenko
We are waiting for patches. My flights were also error free.