3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
satalkeryga 24.11.21 01:11 am

who played which JRPGs ?? (The Last Remnant)

I played final fantasy 8,9,12 / xenogears (these games were enough for me to understand that the RPG genre is cool !!!!!!)
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

and more in! breath of fire 4

X
XboxHater 24.11.21

Played a bit in Final Fantasy X. I didn't like the gameplay itself.

s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

Real Nigga!
yeah well ............ and what did you not like?

X
XboxHater 24.11.21

It's not about the joystick, but the fact that the JRPG is not for me.

f
free_ionik 24.11.21

Played on PlayStation2 Atelier Iris 3

w
wolfkiller777 24.11.21

FFVIII, FFX (quite a bit), FFVII, Grandia 2: DDD, that's probably all ... It's a pity that there are not enough LRPGs coming out on the PC: '(

S
Snip 24.11.21

I played in the finals starting from 1 and ending 8, 9 finals and xenogears unfortunately went into oblivion with a broken screw, the second time I could not get them (

S
SeiShiro 24.11.21

I've played all the JRPGs I've met ... but haven't met all!

A
AlekS2nDer 24.11.21

Chrono Cross- I advise everyone !!!!
The best game of 2001 in this genre on Ps1

I did not write, but still)) I think the same way !!

* Chrono Cross is considered by many gamers to be one of the best games of all time. This game will provide you with so many adventures and so many interesting Features that you are unlikely to tear yourself away from it without completing it to the end. Remember a hit like Chrono Trigger. So, this game is its continuation, and you know what? The almost impossible happened - the sequel came out better than the progenitor. The plot of the game is connected with a journey to parallel measures. You play as Serge (my namesake), who finds himself in another world, where he is not, but there are his familiar friends and so on. Graphically, the game is very beautiful for PSX, and some moments are comparable even to a game like Skies of Arcadia for DC. All in all, at sunset PSX continues to release amazing games on it. Chrono Cross is one of them and I think it can be recommended to everyone!
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=584376 here are a lot of Jrpg including her! do not miss it !! this is an unforgettable game !!!! I assure you!

A
AlekS2nDer 24.11.21

What is Chrono Cross? Just a game and two extra CDs on your shelf for later? Or a Game with a capital letter, which you will play day and night, forgetting about everything in the world? A great story, an exciting adventure, or something more that goes beyond the ordinary, forcing you to reconsider your view of life and yourself?
Once having touched the wonderful world of Chrono Cross, everyone will determine it for himself. After all, there is not and cannot be one opinion or gaze.
Well, play Chrono Cross, experience along with its heroes, believe in the best and become better yourself. Rush like the wind on warm summer days, together with friends, in defiance of fate, to meet her. Love your loved ones and, of course, do not lose yourself.
And yet, what is Chrono Cross? Maybe just "Crossroads of Times"? (c) Vik,
here's another ... and a
link to the game itself ... http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=938476
I can say one thing ... for this it's worth even buying a PS1 =))

A
AlekS2nDer 24.11.21

Incidentally, the current learned that from the creators of the lastRemnat))

s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

Sniper-dv [...]
xenogears-for me personally, the standard of the ZhRPG genre. The plot is recognized as the best in the genre, and although there is nothing remarkable, I would give everything right now to play.!

p
pahan.spb 24.11.21

Well, I'll unsubscribe, perhaps ...
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 12- tried 10-ku, but didn't like it ...
Chrono Cross, Xenogears, The Legend of Dragoon- Masterpieces ...
That's probably all, like ...

S
Screwy 24.11.21

Played old Final Fantasy 7 and 8-Roulez!

A
AlexPS 24.11.21

Final fantasy 7-12 (FF 8 favorite), front mission 3 mostly

S
Savin_art 24.11.21

I still keep Front Mission 3 on the shelf. I went through an emulator on my computer, but the memories of the game are all the brightest.

V
Valk1r 24.11.21

The most awesome Zhrpg is of course Final Fantasy VII and of course Final Fantasy VII crisis core I'm just delighted with them !!!!! and so here is my track record:

Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Front Mission 3 (to all lovers of turn-based Mech-battles)
Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Persona
All Finals
The Legend of Dragoon
breath of fire
Star Ocean
tales of the world Radian Mithology
Jane D'ark (litter if wrote incorrectly )
Fantasy star
Shining Force (snes)
Shining Force Neo (Ps2)
Valhalla Nights
Monster Hunter

there are still a few, but these are the most)))

s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

not a bad list ...

o
orech 24.11.21

Legend of Dragoon is one of the best for me

M
MR.Lemon 24.11.21

Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Front Mission 3
Vagrant Story
Xenogears
All Finals (except those that were on ps2. I even played everything on Nintendo ds)
The Legend of Dragoon
breath of fire (3,4)
tales of destiny 2
I don’t remember others