3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bowie 24.11.21 01:33 am

last remnant fans. (The Last Remnant)

1.bowie
2.bymka
3.pAK-76
4.Miff_
5.Lynxess
6.Nightmare RUS
7.El_FaRMaZoN
8.Cesaer
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
bymka 24.11.21

2.bymka

p
pAK-76 24.11.21

3.pAK-76

M
Miff_ 24.11.21

mnu write it down)

L
Lynxess 24.11.21

ff12 that's better,
but I'm probably also a fan here, I go through the TLR 2 times and ff'ku only 1

N
Nightmare RUS 24.11.21

I'm a fan of the last remnant, great game. rather the second part, the plot is simply a masterpiece. A very touching game. Lynxess don't think that ff 12 is better, firstly, two completely different games in terms of mechanics and general taxonomy, secondly, the plot in part 12 was generally abandoned, no feats, one dull politics (although it is up there), here is a rather bad end, although if he was good, we would say "oh again, the game is over so corny," and since he is bad, we say "damn Rush, sorry for a kick-ass," so it's always a damn thing, but it's really a pity for Rush (the game is a masterpiece, no matter how technically it is staged (i.e. i.e. lags, glitches happen, I did not notice anything like that on boxing, except for slowing down in battles (fps drop)) the gameplay in the game is 10 points, the screensavers are generally miraculous, and the soundtrack of Ttsueshi Sekito is simply a masterpiece.

L
Leo_Rommel 24.11.21

I really want to play this game! But I can't buy anywhere :-(

N
Nightmare RUS 24.11.21

if you can't find torrents to help you ...

E
El_FaRMaZoN 24.11.21

7 :)
Well, it didn’t come to fanaticism, but the game is excellent :) I don’t understand why everyone is so hostile to her :)

C
Cesaer 24.11.21

eight))

S
Sephirotn 24.11.21

7.5 I'm not a fan ... there's something to work on. looks good of course in graphics, but still. 3rd plot there, as they said, is weak. I did not go through it, but only about 10% ... and I can say that the beginning is generally not bad. But my opinion is that the plot is weak and will support the majority. As for the music, it's not for the amateur. The only thing I can say about music is this amazing music and this music saves the game as a whole ... this is my opinion. Another nice thing ... is that it was Square Enix that made the game.
By the way, I was waiting for the game and the Russifier for a very long time, but so far I haven’t found the latter.

k
kotaku 24.11.21

and write me down too)

D
D1d2d3 24.11.21

Me too

a
acsimand 24.11.21

Yes, not many of us, neither do I.

D
DirtyR 24.11.21

And I stopudov too! I liked it very much, except that a little monotonous game and plus various minor flaws. And so almost a masterpiece

F
FD-SHAKUR 24.11.21

I would also be recorded

D
DarthKenny 24.11.21

DarthKenny

2KotoSa 24.11.21

I am )

j
johnValintine 24.11.21

Lynxess
this game looks more like Suikoden and no, this game is much better than FF 1,2,3,4,5,6, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3,10-2,15