3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.11.21 01:33 am

We share our opinions. (The Last Remnant)

Another jPRG from Square Enix that will delight owners of personal computers. And, apparently, there will really be something to please her.
83 Comments
Sort by:
S
SelmaK 24.11.21

The first time I hear about this game, but I'm interested :))) I'm waiting

w
wolfkiller777 24.11.21

It's been a long time since jRPG has visited us, I'm waiting!))

I
Inf1nityML 24.11.21

And considering that Final Fantasy will not be on the PC, according to the developers, it is the only one ... It would rather be out already))

S
SlawanJD 24.11.21

Crowns of venek do not knit, the only game I look forward to is for pussy :)

X
XJeriX 24.11.21

Can not wait! and in general this should be prohibited from spreading on torrents and similar resources! maybe if many copies of a PC game are sold, then maybe Square Enix will release more PC games ...

S
Sakiguchi 24.11.21

I watched the game is cool, but you don't know when it will be released

A
Ancelot 24.11.21

Greetings. I am not particularly hopeful, the game on consoles was met quite coolly.
Game Rankings rated the game no more than 68%.

S
Shinobu 24.11.21

Yeah, they rivet rubbish. And so I would like something new. I am from RPG only in ToV played with pleasure. Well, I'm playing :)

M
MetalGearStranding 24.11.21

f * ck this Game Rankings game from Square Enix = everyone will be a hit !!! especially on PC

E
EDDISON 24.11.21

we wait :)

S
Spirit [kz] 24.11.21

I'm looking forward to, almost most of the series of finals took place on the console, in my opinion these are the best games, because not every game will reach the 13 mark and will still be eagerly awaited, I honestly was surprised that Last Remnant showed such results in boxing , but I think it will change on a PC, of ​​course for the better!

g
greyscorpio 24.11.21

Only today I found out that it will be on the PC. Interesting to rate.

E
EDDISON 24.11.21

coming out in April here's a benchmark - http://dl.square-enix.co.jp/remnant/jp/TheLastRemnantBenchmark.zip

S
Shoan 24.11.21

Ancelot
On consoles such games are in bulk, but on PC it has not been released for a long time ... I hope for this game

s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

hurray hurray !!!! zhrpg ... how I love them !!! there was a time when I had a console (it was then happiness) and here ................ uraaaaaaaa ... ... ZhRPG ......... no words await. (I'm just a fan of Square Enix games, although not many played !!!

X
XboxHater 24.11.21

The game is so-so.

H
HollowHeart 24.11.21

there is a bit more to wait. I hope the game will be good, judging by the demo.

G
GomerSimpson777 24.11.21

AAAAA, the game is super !!!
Faster, would come out !!!

P
ParheliaTV 24.11.21

People briefly tell us what kind of genre? First time I hear .. step by step? I watched a couple of videos .. (not gameplay) I'm intrigued! May I join him ^ _ ^

s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

DE-ATH
This is the JRPG genre (it’s not surprising that you haven’t heard because games of this genre are almost never released on PS, but there are a dozen of them on consoles)
These games have unusual gameplay (which is why many writers do not like it) games of this kind rather monotonous, and a high role is assigned to the plot.
The gameplay fights do not take place in real time, but in special arenas (here the player walks through the woods and here for no reason the screen is blurred there or something else, the battle begins the battle is a turn-based enemy beats, then you, the enemy, and so on until someone will die)
in general, it may seem like it is not interesting, but in general it is cool and exciting!
Otherwise, everything is about the same as in ordinary RPGs, pumping, magic (only Japanese RPGs are filled in a special and unusual style), which, by the way, is a lass.