3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bymka 24.11.21 01:33 am

Favorite character (The Last Remnant)

I propose to choose 3 heroes that seemed to you the most powerful, well-developed, interesting and simply cute. (Choose according to the following system: 1st place-3 points, 2nd place-2 points and 3rd place-1 ball) Then we will find out which character most considers the best ..
So my choice:
David
2. Emmy 3. Irina
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pAK-76 24.11.21

Okay, then my choice.
1. David, Duke of Atlum.
2. Hermeine, Duke of Nagapura.
3. Rush, GG

b
bowie 24.11.21

1-emmy 2-conqueror 3-torgal

p
pAK-76 24.11.21

bymka
It was necessary at least to offer to justify your choice, since not everything is immediately clear. Here, for example, Torgal - what is it the most elaborated? His phrase "Lord David"? ..
1) David - only because of his dialogues, desire for justice, desire to help everyone, in many ways he is right.
2) Hermeine is a terrible person, but his ambitions are very well worked out.
3) GG, and not worked out - it's terrible. However, Rush looks weaker against the background of David and Hermein at least later, that he loves to listen more (even in side quests) than to speak ...

b
bymka 24.11.21

pAK-76
Personally, I don’t care on what principle you choose a character (for example, I’m too lazy to describe my choice, someone may just have the type of character closer to my heart and it’s stupid to write it off), but if I already want to describe myself, I just wanted find out which character the majority consider the best, no matter why ..
And after at least 5 unsubscribed, you can already draw the first conclusions ..

f
fallout_1991 24.11.21

1. Porgal
2. David
3. Emma

S
Shiroykun 24.11.21

1.Torgal - I think the best commander and general of Atlum, has good martial arts, will always be loyal to David, since he looked after him from the cradle)
2. Rush - for his princes, and kindness, for his love for his sister and always cover his friends, especially David
3. Emmy - exceeded all expectations of the mother, a good general, well, just a nice girl)))

b
bymka 24.11.21

Well, here are 5 opinions already, you can summarize the first result:
First place takes! David! with 8 points and the title of Best Character in The Last Remnant, possibly temporarily .. the
second place was shared! Torgal! and! Emmy! with 7 points
and finally took third place! Rush! (surprisingly not pretentious for the hero of a Japanese game, well, except for the last scene)

PS: oh yes, I forgot to write, for the sake of interest, re-write my opinion, as well as changing the characters already selected is prohibited , so think first ..
If something is wrong, I’ll add, just let me know ..

pAK-76
Just at the beginning, I agree with Torgal that he (Rush) is too simple)))) And throughout the game it goes, say, moral maturation))

p
pAK-76 24.11.21

Well, about Rush and his pretentiousness, one could argue ... He is very pathetic at the very beginning, when he is looking for Irina, and David advises to make a good plan)

D
DirtyR 24.11.21

And I somehow liked Emma more than Emmy. There was something so punchy about it, which I really miss in the Emmy
And about the vote - I have not found all the Persians yet, so I will abstain for now. But the clown who is Darien is just like a clown. It's a pity, I hired him late and he is a little behind, so I’ll probably change him someday.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 24.11.21

Emma and Emmy ...

j
johnValintine 24.11.21

I have all my beloved females rush I changed into Roeas And David into a princess from Balterossa 3 more into the mother of Rusha friend into a woman from a bar in a white coat and and a queen from Balterossa.