3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolesnikov-yaroslav 24.11.21 01:33 am

First impressions (World of Warships)

Hello!
In this thread, you can comment on your very first impressions of the game. Participate more actively.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 24.11.21

I really liked the game, what is there to share, I have pumped up to lvl 6, I'm waiting for the OBT so that I can download my account normally

k
kolesnikov-yaroslav 24.11.21

diablo_7_13
Before MBT, you also need to play, because CBT was launched not for a ride, but to identify bugs and errors.

d
diablo_7_13 24.11.21

kolesnikov-yaroslav took a
ride, unsubscribed about the bugs found, I liked the game ... something else)

k
kolesnikov-yaroslav 24.11.21

diablo_7_13
Well, maybe you can still find some bugs)

M
Man_without_conscience 24.11.21

I play on OBT. I like much more tanks and planes, the game has its own charm. Perhaps because it looks like my favorite battle station Pacific.

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

In general, not bad, but there is no hint of balance at all. Some of the ships are playable, some are "just blown". The balancer is monstrously crooked, regularly creates situations where the victory of one of the teams is simply impossible. Damp, very damp. Optimization, however, is good.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 24.11.21

I played OBT, the impressions are good. The picture looks good, but the shot is miserable. I'm waiting for what snails will oppose!

N
Nalex 24.11.21

The game is not bad. But something urgently needs to be done with lags and freezes! Mnu's computer is pretty nimble, and pulled all the last games to the last, but with ships some kind of pistol! During the start of the battle, everything is fine, but as soon as there is shooting and a lot of ships converging in the battle, the ping drops and the FPS drops to 0 !!! Impossible to play! Moreover, not only I have such a problem.

K
Krokodil D 24.11.21

350+ battles, 5-6 lvl Japan (Minekaze, Congo, Aoba, + Murmansk)
Somewhere after 200 battles the desire to enter the game became less and less, until it completely disappeared, the gameplay ala-towers on the right side went clockwise, towers to the left counterclockwise. The brain load is zero.

g
good_boyMW2 24.11.21

Hmm, I watch the discussion of the game lively. ))) December, and the answers in the topics from August. )