3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 24.11.21 01:33 am

somebody else is playing BFBC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

the other day I wanted to play BK2 and BK2Vietnam! but when I installed the game I saw that all the servers are empty ... tell me if someone plays on which servers you are playing, I just can't show anything in the search engine ... but I really want to play this toy ... otherwise this blurry BF4 za_al
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 24.11.21

Don't use auto-search for games! "Manual search" only. The servers are full. I don't play in the original, but in Vietnam they definitely work: TV-48 Hastings, Casual Gamers and one realistic one. Sometimes the "Infantry Battalion" wakes up (But there is an inadequate administrator, banning those who play better than him). Two or three servers are stable. c:
The problem is different - a huge number of cheaters ... If not open, then at least "radars".

L
L0neWanderer 24.11.21

marrader
They play less on licenses than on pirates, I advise you to make a copy of the game to play through the Nexus Emulator, there were ~ 100 servers at least a couple of months ago.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 24.11.21

Of course they do.

P
Pumping iron 24.11.21

I ran on a nexus with a cheat, not that I would infuriate people, just wh and defibrillators

m
marrader 24.11.21

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix,
um, well, I put a manual search ... nothing came out (

I
IOne86 24.11.21

Server list http://www.gametracker.com/search/bc2/?&sort=3&order=DESC&searchipp=50#search

R
Raptor227 24.11.21

They are playing, some servers are online 23/24, come in and mess,
but in Vietnam, the trouble is, it's a little empty there ... you need to put a nexus there

R
Raptor227 24.11.21

dimsink1
And you don't need to make a copy, put one file in the game folder, logged in under the nexus, you play, remove the file, log in to EA and play again.

M
Metalist1925 24.11.21

I just bought it on the incentive) nothing like that, I like it more than part 3. Yes, and there are people on the servers

k
kokoz80 24.11.21

I bought the disc back in the days of the release, I remember, today I decided to pin it, it lays on 8.1 Windows, all the battles fly, this one put it) something was missing, apparently, it was swinging in the origin

s
smoke64 24.11.21

marrader
Look search! There must be jackdaws somewhere to clean or put! I remember exactly that it is necessary to set to show the full ones, so that they will then squeeze in and put more ping, tk. there European servers remained for Vietnam. My ping was 130-180

A
AibekKazakh 24.11.21

Yes.