3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamw 24.11.21 01:33 am

Update 0.9.4 (World of Tanks)

Release date: November 04, 2014
Current version: 0.9.5 (dated December 22, 2014)

Graphics

- Changes and improvements have been made to the maps "Komarin", "Malinovka", "Aerodrom", "Zapolyarye".
- Improved performance on Windstorm.
- Fixed errors in visual models of some environment objects.
- Fixed inconsistencies between visual and damage models for some environmental objects.
- Fixed some cases of "ejection" of tanks when entering some objects of the environment.

Maps

- Added a new game map "Stalingrad".

History of creation (video) pix.PlayGround.ru

"Strongholds"

- Significant improvements and changes have been made to the "Strongholds" mode.

More details http://forums.playground.ru/world_of_tanks/ukreprayoni_v_patche_0_9_4-842608/

"Team battle"

- The format of team battles has been changed (7/54 instead of 7/42, victory conditions have been changed)

More details http://forums.playground.ru/world_of_tanks/ komandniy_boy_izmeneniya_v_patche_0_9_4-842615 /

Equipment

Added for testing by Supertest participants:

- German Tier VIII Panther medium tank mit 8.8 cm L / 71.
- American Tier VIII M56 Scorpion tank destroyer.
- German Tier II light tank Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. D.
- Soviet Tier X Heavy Tank Object 260.
- German Tier IX T-55 NVA DDR Medium Tank.
- American Tier VII tank destroyer T28 concept.
- German Tier V tank destroyer StuG IV.

Changing the parameters of military equipment

- Fixed some problems and flaws in the visual models of the SU-100, IS-7, - - ---- JagdPanther, M24 Chaffee, T37, LTTB, Ru 251, Centurion 7/1, KV-85, M5 Stuart , M3 Lee.
- Fixed bugs in damage models for M24 Chaffee and KV-85 tanks.
- Fixed display of camouflage on Tiger II and E 100 tanks.
- Fixed naming error for T67 tank destroyers.
- Changed the parameters of the T-34-3 tank: the reload time was reduced from 14.4 to 13.4 s, the dispersion when turning the turret was reduced by 25%.
- The parameters of the AT 15A tank destroyer have been changed: the durability has been increased from 850 to 1050 HP, the maximum level of battles has been reduced to VIII.
- Fixed the coefficients of concealment of the T-54 lightweight tank.
- Damage of the 122 mm shell UOF-471 increased from 465 to 530 units.
- The additional skills and abilities of the Type 62 light tank radio operator have been moved from the commander to the loader, so that the abilities and skills of the commander of this tank fully correspond to the researched light tanks of the Chinese branch. Moreover, if the level of the commander's main skill was less than 100%, then after the transfer it will automatically increase to 100% free of charge. Additional skills and abilities have been reset, while maintaining experience progress. These skills are available for learning - just click the corresponding icon next to the name of the crew member.

Soundtrack of the game

- The sounds of the destruction of vehicles by ramming have been improved.
- Improved sounds of destruction of "explosive" objects.
- Fixed a bug due to which the playback of engine sounds in places of accumulation of tanks was interrupted.

Other fixes

- Fixed a bug due to which decreased performance when displaying some HD-models of tanks.
- Improved quality and performance optimized for rendering shadows.
- Slightly improved frame rendering performance on most configurations.
- Optimized the performance of some elements of the combat interface.
- The option to enable / disable triple buffering has been returned to the graphics settings.
- Fixed the appearance of graphical artifacts after changing the screen mode.
- Fixed some "freezes" and "crashes" of the game client.
- Changed the conditions for inflicting damage by a severed tank turret.
- Fixed the ramming operation in some cases (rubbing against the KV-5, etc.), when damage was inflicted not through the side, but through a group of armor in the bottom of the tank. - Fixed increasing the size of markers on the mini-map disproportionately to its increase.
- Fixed considering miss conditions in some serial medals.
- Fixed the condition for obtaining the "Huntsman" medal.
- The design of the game menu called by the Esc button has been redesigned.
- The list of names of tankers has been expanded.
- Removed the "Historical Battle" item from the battle selection menu.
- Reworked some of the effects of shells hitting the surface.
- Fixed some flaws in the interface and gameplay in the "Strongholds" mode. - Fixed a problem with blocking the platoon chat channel when creating a platoon. - Fixed the appearance of a message about desertion when exiting the battle recording view. - Fixed the work of the text chat channel in companies. - Fixed "freezing" of the mouth search window when creating a platoon.

- Fixed freezing of the game client on "updating tankers" when leaving the battle in the Hangar.
- Fixed display of the icon of the fifth skill of the crew.
- Fixed a bug due to which the saved server was reset when automatic authorization was unsuccessful (for example, when entering an incorrect password).
- Fixed some problems with the playback of recordings of battles.
- Fixed display of the clan icon in the Garage at resolutions greater than 1280 horizontally.
- The backgrounds of some interface windows have been improved.
- Fixed some interface flaws in team battles mode.
- Fixed the work of the voice chat after re-entering the battle.
- Fixed information synchronization errors in the open combat statistics window.
- Allowed to add offline players to game formations: platoons, companies, etc.
- Disabled general chat in the invitation window for a special battle.
- Fixed some minor interface bugs.
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
TSeregaX5 24.11.21

The game is good, but the developers are discouraging all the desire to play, already update 0.9.4 and the balance in the game sucks, it's just idiotic.

H
Hamw 24.11.21

TSeregaX5
Someday there will be, at least I believe in it

B
BenziLLLa 24.11.21

The only thing that really strains in this game is the allies, rather, their absence. For some reason, I have to play against 29 people (people?), 14 of whom do not shoot at me. Sometimes.

Will they have time to cut the hawk with the new physics by 2016?

D
Dimjke102 24.11.21

By the way, something in 9.4 with the selection of allies just became horror, battle after battle in the team one crustacean. I sit in sadness. And there is no one to play with in a platoon ...

H
Hamw 24.11.21

How did you want the game to become more popular, new players appear, and they started to play well right away?

B
Blue Mushroom 24.11.21

The more they make the graph, the more lags I have ((

B
Blue Mushroom 24.11.21

Dimjke102
I also noticed this, as you will not go into battle above 30% does not show. And the plums begin.

B
Blue Mushroom 24.11.21

With dviglom Havok, everything has been clear for a long time, it will be released in 3-4 years as (historical battles) and it will turn out the same shit as historical battles.
Donating is simply impossible! The same Churchill III Cost roughly 50r, And now he wanted to buy it, but it costs 300r.
Tanks is a good game, but developed is a separate story. Take at least the KTTS program, this fat face sits and says KTTS. They had everything to make this game better, but they raked the bucks, stuck new tanks and spit on the players "like you can shake money with rednecks."

B
Blue Mushroom 24.11.21

Itself you teacher
Players? Have you seen the clans? Well, remember: reds and all sorts of others that mattered on gk.
They crossed over to the tundra long ago. And if so, then of the new players, only shkololo appears, the tanks are rotten with their developers.

H
Hamw 24.11.21

Blue Mushroom
You can download trimmed models, for weak computers, it will be better
ps I don't like the tundra, a copy of the tanks with some modifications, and even the graphics 10 years ago, but this is everyone's business, gone and gone

d
denya_one 24.11.21

haven't played since midsummer ... missed 2 updates. but I noticed that my nerves were calmer, I became less irritable.
it's hard to play when there are 15 people in a team and everyone pursues their own interests. so let's say together "WHY" you need.

T
Taygon 24.11.21

Is it still alive? Hello Beta Testers!

B
Blue Mushroom 24.11.21

Itself you teacher
Yes, I already use the tweaker from Jovapapka

B
BenziLLLa 24.11.21

Will they have time to cut the hawk with the new physics by 2016?

Not in time lol.