3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zx087 24.11.21 01:33 am

Heist of Vogg the Hutt (Nar Shaddaa) (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

It will be useful to those who (like me) passed the quest with the robbery of Vogg the Hutt on Nar Shaddaa, tk. after receiving a task from him to deal with Goto, it is no longer possible to put him to sleep with a dance - the twileyka ignores us, the Hutt too. Dogs are not allowed to come to the door, the Hutt is to their bowl. Therefore, greed and ignorance of the basics of scripting prompted me to experiment.

We will need:
1) a character with a pumped door-breaking skill (I had Mira);
2) any subversive skill;
3) frag-mines;
4) a Jedi trained in the "spell" of killing droids.

So,
1. Opening the door.
We bring the burglar to the locked door, aim at breaking. The second character - to one of the dogs (I chose the one next to the tweaky).
Pause the game. We send the burglar to open the door, unpause. While one is running to the door, with the second character we start "d ... chim" with the cursor on the dog. Everything. The door is open, the quest is completed, the experience is gained.
But this is half the battle - the dogs are not allowed further.
2. Penetration.
We switch to the "solo" mode and place a few mines near the dog. We switch to the Jedi and stand right in front of the entrance. Pause the game. We give the Jedi the command to blow up the mine with a "spell", unpause, press "Forward". Voila, we're inside!
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nichronus 24.11.21

Well done. But here's another method, a little simpler: you put the Persian in front of the door. You start running towards her. You do a quick save, and if the game lags (and the probability is high), then your Persian will already bury himself in the door. You pause, hit the autopsy, and voila. You are inside.

z
zx087 24.11.21

And nafig once again to catch lags? There are already enough of them ...

N
Nichronus 24.11.21

I caught them because they were. At least some benefit.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 24.11.21

Good to know!