3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FOG-FIN666 24.11.21 01:33 am

Game changes desktop wallpaper (Project CARS)

whatever I did, changed different repacks, cleaned all saves from the game, deleted all traces of the game, and still changes the desktop wallpaper at startup, and only one
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 24.11.21

What Windows do you have?

K
Kaskadde 24.11.21

The first time I hear this at all) I am the owner of litsuha, before that I put various repacks, nothing like this has arisen. I'm afraid the magic lies in your system)

F
FOG-FIN666 24.11.21

windows 10pro license I don’t understand what’s the matter; I’m playing the game since its release, so I stare at the same wallpaper, it’s always good, even if normal

D
Daniil Volkov_ 24.11.21

FOG-FIN666
Buy the game first, and then file a claim

F
FOG-FIN666 24.11.21

watch carefully

F
FOG-FIN666 24.11.21

Daniil Volkov
I am not making a claim to anyone, just discussing the situation

F
FOG-FIN666 24.11.21

one more time

S
Stalin5014 24.11.21

FOG-FIN666
Magic and nothing more. I do not know, try with compatibility with 7, xn, etc. can help.

D
Daniil Volkov_ 24.11.21

FOG-FIN666
This situation is not in the licensed version

K
Kaskadde 24.11.21

FOG-FIN666 Check the properties of the shortcut so that the path to the "exe" file is correct and there are no characters after. For comparison, select a couple of other shortcuts ... Or delete this shortcut altogether and create a new one)

F
FOG-FIN666 24.11.21

Does not help

A
Artego32rus 24.11.21

Daniil Volkov
on vin10 on litsuha it was. After a while it passed by itself. I would say that the problem is in Windows, the game is not to blame in any way

F
FOG-FIN666 24.11.21

in the game in the game I found problems with the game that the developers are working on and so there is an item
Gameplay
- Penalty after a pit stop
- Yellow flags
are not shown - Small false starts are not punished
- AI passes through the player
- WMD members cannot unlock the achievement "One More For The Road "
- Qualification position and fuel level in fast weekend not working after update 4.0

- Game freezes for a split second when a new player enters the session [improved]
- AI is not aggressive enough
- Missing" Synchronize with race "option for speed weather changes

Render
- AMD performance issues
- Machines are missing in replays
- The night is too light
- The cockpit is too bright from the headlights of a car behind
- SLI probably does not reveal its full potential

Physics
- Cars crash into invisible obstacles
- Gear ratios change on their own
- Cars collide with invisible objects in the pit lane (observed in Zolder and Bathurst)
- Car failures and takeoffs

Interface
- No indicator of position in the class
- Soft Clipping value is reset to 0
- All sessions in the player's statistics are listed as a "race"

Career
- Invitation events cannot be missed
- Problem with invitation event RUF CTR3 SMS- R Velocity "

Sound
- The voice of the race engineer is too quiet, or is absent
- The phrases of the engineer are too rare
- Reverb in tunnels does not work, or not clear enough

Cars
- On replays, the current gear indicator always shows "N"

Tracks
- Tire tracks on some tracks are floating in the air
- Donington: cars drive through walls
- AI occasionally crashes when entering the pit lane Nordschleife
- Players can be thrown out during a pit stop at Le Mans
- Audi R8 V10 crashes into a wall when leaving the garage

Controllers
- Fanatec steering wheels stop working during the session
- [update 1.4] Unable to reset FFB settings

Miscellaneous
- Wallpaper on the desktop disappears
- When entering a pit stop with a view from a helmet, the camera switches to the view from the cockpit and does not switch back
- The car number in the name of the coloring does not correspond to the drawn number
- Noises in the screenshots when viewing in "Highlights"
- Errors in player statistics
- Camera in cockpit switches to external
- camera position not saved

D
Daniil Volkov_ 24.11.21

FOG-FIN666 Look
at the date

F
FOG-FIN666 24.11.21

Daniil Volkov
leave me alone here is the solution by the way I came

m
marlynrus 24.11.21

do
not drive windows 10pro license , okay? those. you have money for an expensive version of Windows, but you can't buy pcars?

Buy the game first, and then file a claim
+1

R
RAZIEL_ 24.11.21

marlynrus Pirate is
better, all the DLC is there.

w
wdaas 24.11.21

judging by the recent update in which all the changes concerned anti-cheating, it is better on a pirate, there even bots will do without cheats)

A
Artego32rus 24.11.21

again the problem with the changing wallpaper made itself felt. What to do if there is at least one intelligible solution?

a
actual.spy 24.11.21

I have more than 10 years of driving experience in light trucks and SUVs and not a year in sports). in real life, in order to throw the car into a skid, 40 km / h is enough for me and abruptly turn the steering wheel 90 degrees to enter a turn with a skid of the rear axle. In the game, as I did not try to throw ass of different brands in any, even at 40 km / h at least at 140 km / h, it feels like you are driving on ice. before turning the wheels, I twist it by (900 degrees) and she was driving straight and straight. all assistants are turned off tried different settings (. The second is how you can play racing on the wheel at 900 degrees, who invented it. but in the settings it is impossible to limit the steering angle ((there is somehow strangely done the other way around if I set the steering angle to 180, the game for some reason does not limit my steering angle, but the pilot who is sitting in the car) it turns out such a strange thing I still have to turn the steering wheel to 900 degrees and the pilot in the car is now turning the current by 180))) and how to be ?????? help me understand the game of projectcar and adjust the steering wheel so that I turn it 180 degrees and the pilot 900