3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KPEK 24.11.21 01:33 am

MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries crashes (MechWarrior 4: Vengeance)

MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries
crashes and all
you have to do is
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black_Knight 24.11.21

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM !! YOU WHO TRANSLATED THE GAME ?? !!!

People help with this problem !!!!

f
fuck you all 24.11.21

Have you tried installing MechWarrior 4 Mercenarie Point Release 1? See the patches section. But if you have a cropped 1CD version, it is unlikely to install ...

a
aleks 24.11.21

So it crashes for me - the version is cut off - the patch is not installed. Another patch - exe-file replacement - after replacement requires 2 CDs, and there is only one available.
Well, it's a real trouble!
People, I need help!

P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21

Ice, exactly the same problem, maybe someone will help. I have MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries version, Windows XP, on 2 disks. When installing, it displays the following text "RAR file is either damaged or unknown format" but then it still continues to install. When installing, I choose the Russian version. After installation, I start the game and as soon as I go through 3-4 experience, it throws me out and writes that there was some kind of error. I hope you can help me.

D
Dread 24.11.21

Let's not make life harder.
http://mechwarrior.ru/forum2/index.php
There is a section on problems.

P
Paul 24.11.21

It also pours into Windows! Only my version is not on CD but on DVD. On DVD a collection of Microsoft games.

THE LINK ABOVE DOES NOT WORK !!!!!!!!!

R
RDL_MATADOR 24.11.21

Commenting on the words of Comrade Doom from a neighboring topic, "... they just translated it, or Microsoft made it so that it could not be translated by others besides themselves." I want to add that, perhaps, he managed to make the Russian version of the mercenaries a working one :) unless of course this Doom is the one I'm talking about.
"Due to the fact that some people had problems with the patch for MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries, namely, problems with fonts in the game itself (during the passage of the mission), the patch was finalized and posted in the Cellar section" - his words :) and more :
"This patch fixes the problem with the Russified version of MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. This patch was tested on the game from" 7 Wolf ", and the test was successful - the game was passed from start to finish without crashing out of the game.

Here is the address of the patch
http://www.krecheta.narod.ru/pogreboc/mypatch.zip
If the patch works, write.

PS The link to the patch is quite working, like the one mentioned above on the forum of the Russian Legion of Death http://mechwarrior.ru/forum2/index.php
Just if clicking on them with the mouse does not open a window, then you need to select it, copy it to the clipboard , paste into the address bar of the browser and press .. no, not RESET :) Enter or the Go button (usually located to the right of the address bar).

1MeH1 24.11.21

2 RDL_MATADOR The
address is working, and the patch is working, eliminated the fonts in the game, which were like a square, but he also changed the fonts in the menu to symbols ((Tell me, can we install something else?

R
RDL_MATADOR 24.11.21

Well, if everything works in the game, then you can be patient with the menu :) Just remember where everything is ...
If you want to play on the Internet, then this link will help you http://mechwarrior.ru/forum2/viewtopic.php ? t = 2412

I
IIIALEXIII 24.11.21

Hard choice. or play with scribbles without miscarriage. or reinstall to the English version, and translate everything in short. hard choice. I'm impatient with games in which the menu is in English. infuriates too much. but the scribbles are not there. paradox.

I
IIIALEXIII 24.11.21

who knows. which file is responsible for russification here, then I will not understand de generally he is here. you can simply return it after installing the patch and try to run it with it. though I don’t believe in success myself. There is experience in such matters.

V
Valyukh000 24.11.21

tell me how to increase the tonnage in MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries ????? ooooochen it is necessary, help: '(