3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamerlan525 24.11.21 09:53 pm

Seasons (Forza Horizon 5)

Since the release of the game, the third season is already underway (autumn) and guys, I'm straight upset, I don't know about you, of course, but I'm really sad or something, I remember the 4th part, winter - a lot of snow, drifts, frost; autumn? - the most beautiful golden landscapes, forests, etc. Each season in 4 parts had its own zest, and you are very much looking forward to some season because of the certain atmosphere in it, and so on. That is, each season, well, roughly speaking, was radically different from the other. Now we take part 5, I lost the spring, summer, now I play autumn, damn it, but everything is the same all the time, the atmosphere with different seasons hardly changes, but sandstorms and a thunderstorm were added to the weather, it all looks pretty cool, but so not enough changes in the season, eh😔. I enter the game like this (and the season has already changed to autumn just recently), well, I think right now we will admire, enjoy the autumn atmosphere (favorite season from 4 ki), it was not there, everything remained as it was, the same green palms, trees, and so on. I would like to speak and it is interesting to know your opinion. Who finished reading - thank you for your attention. All good).
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petrovich-1960 24.11.21

As for me, apart from the monotonous environment, with the change of seasons, there are practically no new races in the career mode, one on one, and in the four they appeared, and here, apart from the icons passed in previous seasons, I do not observe anything new. YEARNING!

T
Tdante 24.11.21

Yeah, the seasons do not visually differ much, but they differ in the weather, yes, in the four it was more noticeable.

J
John_McKlein 24.11.21

Are you comparing the climate of Great Britain and Mexico ????
Externally, as expected, a winter in Mexico is indistinguishable from a summer in Mexico. Only the difference in the amount of precipitation will be visible. Wet and dry seasons.

y
yurban2 24.11.21

John_McKlein
That is, you should not wait for winter with snow, otherwise I already have a spike in the garage :)

F
Forza 24.11.21

But there are winter tires in tuning.

D
Djoni343434 24.11.21

who has no traffic (cars) in the game?

s
serbalabaew 24.11.21

enter alone, only there he is

A
Artem Nilov 29.11.21

I played today, moved away from the PC for an hour, returned, winter came ... hmm ... no, well, I saw snow in the mountains =)))