3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tong biis 24.11.21 09:53 pm

What was it? (Diablo 2)

http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/neobosnovannoe_isklyuchenie_uchastnikov_iz_fair_pvp_turnira-899477/
Why wasn't the feast allowed?
17 Comments
Sort by:
k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

Tong Biis
He did not share the prize fund with the firm!))))

R
RainInTheNight 24.11.21

Medical commission did not pass?

C
Carpet 24.11.21

It's time to find out

D
Dobermn 24.11.21

Tong Biis
Not passed hetero-control at that time. There were suspicions that there were still some bits of giggle in him.

m
malloc 16.12.21

RainInTheNight Yep
Category 3 Anal Fissures

B
Bitard 16.12.21

Tong Biis
Why wasn't the feast allowed?
They were jealous.

n
ninada 16.12.21

Tong Biis wrote:
Why was the piru not allowed?
Because the pen is moget in pvp, but the dog is not.

p
pirya 16.12.21

ninada
You were like my hater? Can't I remember why?)
How long ago it was .. and by the way, there was still a joke) In short, what I once suggested to dobu was to create something like a reserve / fund of pvp characters where everyone could have access to all accounts and characters, like you play for asu, then for another, but you want for nekra and vice versa, 2x2, pc and something like that. I don't remember the entire chronology of events, but the idea disappeared by itself when we united with the zohda and pkshili everything around with two druids, it was fun) But here the most interesting thing happened a situation in pvp, where the dober knew about my idea and passed himself off as me, and said zokhde, like give an enigma, well, he threw it out on pvp: D and then zokhda felt hurt and he cleaned my account: D But then the next day they made a reset because the characters were missing on the server. But I don’t blame the zohda and I don’t think that he threw me, it seems like he was making me different diapers in the form of gear,

r
rambler87 16.12.21

pirya
Was it handmade or serial?

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

Fools don't understand that you can hate several people at once.

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

pirya wrote:
he knew about my idea and pretended to be me
was he making such excuses or did you invent it again? and you are easy to dissolve, umm didn’t buy shares?
do you want to enroll in business youth courses?

p
pirya 16.12.21

rambler87
This was exactly handmade, which I did in less than a month after the start of the season and recorded a video on YouTube)

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

pirya,
you'd be better off deleting vidos with trackheads from your YouTube, boreg for fair gameplay: D

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.12.21

triangles

O
Obsessed 16.12.21

pirya, it just dawned on me that the vidos with the collection of eni was needed in case of proof, when they threw you, but they say that eni was not yours. omagad, how far from all this shit I am))

D
Dobermn 16.12.21

Obsessed
what a proof! maybe he sold it! for executable with triangles xD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 16.12.21

Dobermn
simple proof: catch in a lie