3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salyarych 24.11.21 09:53 pm

Life hacks, collections, useful bugs, etc. (Farming Simulator 22)

I would like to create a topic for the new part of the FS, where you could share any feature in the new series.
Maybe someone wants to attach a map with the location of all collectible figures or share a life hack.

In order to open this topic, I report 2 interesting bugs of the game.
1. Endless collection of stones. When using the technique for collecting stones (the one for 52k). If the field is large, and throwing stones is far away, then just start the hire. When the vehicle body is hit with stones up to 100%, the hirer will continue to collect stones. In the back, the stones will remain 100%, the hirer will continue to work, but the stones disappear from the ground, as if they were collected. If you turn off the hire, you will have to empty the body of the collector.
2. Groundhog Day FS 22. Rewind time when using your cottage. If you rewind the time by 24 hours, that is, to the same time at which you are now, the day does not change. Fired when the game speed was set to 0.5. Resources (for example, pallets) are renewed at the sites, but the day of the calendar does not change, no matter how many times you wind time in this way. You can make good money by always staying in the same day.

Share your life hacks or interesting bugs.
UPD: resuming the bug, with scrolling time, after restarting the game - did not work. It was not possible to find out the conditions of the bug. If anyone gets the same bug, please write here to track the pattern of the bug. Thanks.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salyarych 29.11.21

Although it bombs from the game, I still decided to write about new ways to increase the yield of the land. I noticed that when playing in online mode, many who came from farm 19 do not know about the new mechanics.
Now, in order to get the maximum yield, you need to:
Plow the field => walk with a stone picker => walk with a leveler => sprinkle with lime => sow a crop => fertilize => treat weeds with herbicide / weed pollen => fertilize => harvest. BUT, with all this, after harvesting, you can increase the yield by another 5% if right after harvesting, walk with a mulcher, and then sow without plowing.
It is not yet clear how much more in% the yield is after all the actions, but when harvesting with a combine - the usefulness of all these actions is very noticeable.

Enjoy the game, do not burn the vidyuhu, especially for the owners of the 9th generation Nvidia, very high loads on the card! Now it is difficult to buy even a used video card ... Do not get carried away with the farm, watch not only the quality of your virtual fields, but also the performance of your hardware!

l
loggaw1138 29.11.21

It was a surprise for me, but the game has a lock at 60 fps :) The
instructions for removing the lock, I honestly took it from the forum on the incentive: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2661319591
1. Go to C: Users * User * Documents My Games FarmingSimulator2022
2. open game.xml and replace
controls false
with
controls true
3. After loading the map, press F2 (show the built-in fps counter), F3 (remove the 60 fps lock)
Then you can press F2 again hide counter

N
NUHEDZO 09.12.21

People, hello everyone, but tell me how to make it so that the hirelings do not pay at all? Thanks)))

P
Paulx61 09.12.21

If anyone has bothered to spray sprayer toy grapes or olives that do the following:
Spoiler

G
GuyverDark 09.12.21

Salyarych
And what is it that fries? Maybe mining? ..

d
defender29 18.03.22

tell me why the information on the feed in the pigsty is not displayed what they eat there are different products I know but I don’t write,
I don’t remember yet, pirate