3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seth 24.11.21 10:05 pm

Does the commutator need 16 RAM with a weak video card

Does the commutator need 16 RAM with a weak 1050 2gb video card.
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 24.11.21

may come in handy if you install a lot of mods on games from the gazebo

G
GIBAY 24.11.21

The operative is always needed, no matter what kind of video card.

k
kurskiy 24.11.21

It depends for what purpose. In general, it can be useful for non-graphics applications as well.

i
igroman777 24.11.21

money down the drain

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

In the absence of an SSD, they are required. Developers have now put a bolt on optimization, they load almost the entire game into the operative, if there are not enough operatives, you start freezes, because the HDD is physically unable to quickly drive several gigabytes of data. And no one has canceled memory leaks, they do not always manifest themselves as a waterfall of memory into nowhere, followed by a crash. It happens that the game modestly eats two gigs per hour or so, with sufficient memory you will not notice this at all. But if you have it right next to it, it will start to fall.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

desirable but not required. if you play Ira before the age of 14. if later it is better to have an RAM.

k
kuniliber 07.02.22

Yes, I have a built-in and 16g, in a video editor it is processed much faster than when it was 8g. In any case, it is not so expensive and not harmful.
3.5g only eats Windows 10.)

B
Beirut 07.02.22

Sif
Look specifically at your tasks
Units of applications who can eat more than 4GB = even including games
So count from 1-2 GB for Windows + applications from 6 to 8 GB are enough for the eyes
Just for the browser Movie music 4GB

a
antonrogov 07.02.22

I have 12 GB clogged with Genshin and the browser pretty quickly. I would put 32 GB in order not to think about the RAM at all, but I only have 2 slots, and this is a complete replacement for memory bars. And then where to put the old ones, I don’t know. It's a shame to throw it away.

k
kurskiy 07.02.22

antonrogov
On Avito (or equivalent) to sell, as an option. Of course, you can’t get a lot of money for them, but at least something will be “recaptured” from the money spent on new dies.