3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21 10:05 pm

Cold resist of mobs on hel ... (Diablo 2)

Remind me plz what cold resists the mobs have in hell, (not imuns) and actually to what value you need to max the cold masters in order to get the maximum profit from the gear + thrown.
26 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 24.11.21

mastery maxit nada

k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

3m3m
Everything is not so unambiguous, I always also max it ATP for Enceladus blah. But at one time there was such a bug in the resurect that due to the mastery the imun was breaking through)))) but then it seemed to be fixed, and now we need to understand what kind of cut the non-imuns have in hell so that With the help of the injected skills and skills from gear to remove -100 cold cut from mobs for 2 damage, I heard about 12-15 swing, but as Uncle Ence taught, I check everything myself and I do not listen trustingly to all sorts of ghouls.
P.S. I just forgot a lot already, I’m looking at it, I didn’t turn on D2 for 7 years. By the way, I recently knocked out twitch from cows, economy 200 stat !!!!

3m3m 24.11.21

kot-stargazer
pvm blizzke xvataet skillov na full raska4ky, glacal spike ka4ai prosto v poslednuu o4ered i vse

k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

3m3m
that is understandable, but whether I’m going to vryat will pump 95-96lvl, I usually have enough 90, then I don’t want to be treated for hemorrhoids!)))
In fact, I found out that Baal and Diablo have 50 cold cuts in hell, respectively, make nada so that 150 I took pictures from the mf close, I will watch the rest of the monsters such as nitkhla and pindle.
nitkhl 70cold cut and 75 mephisto but they are not very good for me, in short -150 for making nada under gear.
In general, by the method of deep analysis)))) it was found out that the cold master requires 27 lvl and in my case it is a master for 15, but if you buy boards, then even less ...

n
ninada 24.11.21

kot-stargazer wrote:
in resurection
Well, ask there. There is no need to drag this parachute here.

k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

ninada
Of course, I will take into account your wishes!
I didn't minus by the way ^ ^

T
Tong biis 24.11.21

ninada what's the
difference?

T
Tong biis 24.11.21

mechanics d2r = mechanics d2 lod

r
rambler87 24.11.21

If by the way there is infi then 1 is enough for the master of cold spells?

n
ninada 24.11.21

Tong Biis
The difference is that this bucket has its own forum.

k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

ninada
I know, but from old memory I am writing here, and even there it is unlikely that such a GENIUS AND WUNDEKIND like you will answer me!
And from some no-name suckers and noobs I do not accept advice, you know?

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

kot-stargazer, if I scored, I swung the blizzard like this: blizzard + synergies (spear for 1), because the craftsman is 18, the rest is in the fire and 1 is in the master. nothing to regret. does it matter as long as you are dressed in shit? ; D ps mark your account in your face, we will gonze together sometimes, MAYBE ;-)

rambler87, infik will mainly help light and fire charms. cold cuts in hell mobs are very high, infik immun will not remove, PEOPLE SPEAK. and yes, -enemy res is not dripping (as PEOPLE SAY), and the conva is yes. so it's worth relaxing. she is already gorgeous hammering.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.11.21

infi cold sore make a shovel
dig a new bottom

k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

Obsessed
uncle de you were before, I already made 50 wounds in ut a smiter, put on a close one, ut smyth and a javka with a dexazon))))

k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
pkhahah, if I had infi I would have interrupted a long time ago, ghouls from that forum will crawl here ...

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

kot-stargazer, how great are your deeds! ; D

F
FludoTron 24.11.21

A delight for the eyes, as some people vomit from the release of d2r, it was worth all the many years of waiting)

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.11.21

in the same place, the pier does not work as intended - that is, the coldboard has a quite working option to drive with infi and, due to the total pier, shoot more than 150% of the resists.

k
kot-stargazer 24.11.21

Sweety_Mustard
Why? If the magpie cleans the xx and the throne and hits di with baal along with light, and di and baal have 50 cold res ...
150 will be enough

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.11.21

kot-stargazer
I thought we were talking about d2r. There the cold sork breaks through the imuns