3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renmin kim 24.11.21 10:06 pm

Interesting Find (Overlord)

Good afternoon. Wandering through the abyss in search of something interesting, I found this strange crown. To find her, you must go to the Golden Abyss. Then go either directly or into the labyrinth with stairs and reach the place where the Umertvii dabbled with gold. There are switches that you can press. And this strange crown will appear. But you can't stand it. The portals in the 2nd and 3rd doors are inaccessible for objects, and when you try to bring the exit from the Abyss to the portal, the roots block the way. Someone found this thing and someone was able to take it out of the Abyss?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Renmin kim 24.11.21

R
Randpass 24.11.21

Wow, curious, I ought to study this find. Hmm .. you might be able to move it with cheat enjin.
Can you please clarify where the crown appears and what levers should be pressed?

R
Randpass 24.11.21

by the way, what other strange find there is in the abyss

A
Arazin228 24.11.21

Randpass
This "find" is clearly not for general review, but for internal testing, and most likely forgot / were too lazy to delete

R
Renmin kim 24.11.21

Randpass
1 is to go straight where Death blasts gold with the dwarves. There is a switch of the Abyss (like those where Melvin's dishes are cleaned in the BSH). If you click, this crown will appear. 2 - this is where the gnomes need to serve beer so that they deal with the deadly, and the one that plays with gold takes away later. There are no slugs in the cave.

R
Renmin kim 24.11.21

Randpass
Which one and how to get there?

R
Randpass 24.11.21

Arazin228
Or is a crutch, but health potion to healthy look funny

Renmin Kim
In the same for card nouklipom flew