3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argon666 12.11.19 03:38 am

It does not work correctly tessellation(?) snow. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

When walking in the snow it is practically not deformed, footprints in the snow is very hard to see(need to look for a particular angle that I could see). Gameplay video of YouTube people are quite different, the snow was deep and the tracks are very well seen.
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ovsyanka 12.11.19

Argon666
So you're on the minimum salary in 720p play what you want to see? Myself about this in the previous topic wrote

A
Argon666 12.11.19

Oatmeal
Please do not write in my topics, you're making me nervous. Thank you

T
TH1313 07.10.21

Argon666
I also put it, but this method helped.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 07.10.21

The same problem and the method written above did not help like.
Only dirt and traces on it are poorly displayed. More precisely, it is displayed only 2-3 meters from yy, it terribly enrages, although a couple of days ago everything was fine. Did the patch spoil it?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.10.21

Gray_Wolf 95 delete the
system config file along the path C: Users ........ Documents Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption 2 Settings this will reset all settings and remove the bug with anisotropic filtering, by the way, a similar bug is still so far there is in gta 5 if the shaders are set to low in the settings and the nvidia panel is not set to x16

G
Gray_Wolf 95 07.10.21

Chuck_Norris_
After deleting the settings, and then trying to re-configure the game, I was wikiddled for changing any parameter. Fortunately, I made a backup of the deleted files.

P
PARLAMENToff 07.10.21

Try to go to the documents, then find the folder rockstar games red dead redemption settings and find the XML system file, open it through any notepad (the main thing is that you can edit it) and find the line kSettingLevel_lov