3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex_Nep 24.11.21 10:13 pm

Installation problem (Forza Horizon 5)

Good day to all. Here it is such a thing that the game somehow disappeared by itself, and when you reinstall it, it gives an error (something like there is not enough space for installation) BUT! The download itself reaches the end and at the beginning, space is allocated on the disk for the game (if there is even enough disk space)
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanea Brinza 24.11.21

Lex_Nep
bought ssd m2

u
usarokstar 24.11.21

Lex_Nep
if the incentive has changed the folder where the game installs, not long ago I had steam on ssd a new folder created steam

P
Pavel Rally 24.11.21

Lex_Nep
https://forums.playground.ru/forza_horizon_5/tech/ne_ustanavlivaetsya_igra-1007635/#comment-19075164

L
Lex_Nep 24.11.21

So, thanks to everyone who responded and helped solve the problem. But why did she leave herself?

Салярыч 24.11.21

Lex_Nep
The game initially allocates disk space. If there is some kind of error, then there is a possibility that the game will create a new place, leaving the previous one occupied. If there is not enough disk space, it will write that it is not possible to install the game due to insufficient disk space.
This happens if you install a side with MS. The problem is solved by deleting the game, if possible. If not - by formatting the disk ^ _ ^
There is a way to delete a "broken" game using the command line through the command line, but you need to know the name of the game, and believe me - this is not forza horaizen!