3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TRlBUN 12.11.19 03:38 am

Which button to twist the gun(s) on the fingers in the PC version of the game? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Sorry for the stupid question. But I never found the button to turn the arms. Only know to shoot at the ceiling through the to aim and press u Tell me how to turn the pistol in the PC version.
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJeck 12.11.19

TRlBUN
as far as I know, to spin the revolvers only online, and it seems to be only in the role of a bounty hunter. If I'm wrong, let me correct knowledgeable people.

V
Vladimir Listyev 13.06.21

TRlBUN
Double press TAB. Works with only one pistol / revolver

T
TRlBUN 13.06.21

Vladimir Listyev
Tab opens the equipment menu.

S
Serega666 13.06.21

TRlBUN
he said double tap, quickly press TAB twice and Arthur will twist the revolver.

L
LEvgeny 13.06.21

I subscribe to the question. When you press Tab twice, the character scrolls the revolver once and puts it into the holster. How exactly do you do your weapon tricks? I saw the video, there the Persian twisted the revolver like a propeller of a helicopter. But this was the PS4 version and there he clamped L1 and R1. How to do this on the keyboard?

A
Anton Terekhov 13.06.21

TRlBUN
You doze two pistols or revlovers through TAB, then quickly press TAB twice and an inscription appears in the lower right corner that you can do tricks on the RMB, and then you will figure it out. Only RMB needs to be held.

S
Streeting 13.06.21

Anton Terekhov,
it’s not so, you still need to study this technique, find a leaflet with training

T
TRlBUN 13.06.21

Streeting
Where can you find it in single player?

l
lunixy 13.06.21

tricks only online, oh May you bastard are you crazy?

L
LEvgeny 13.06.21

In general, as MadJeck wrote above, pistol spinning tricks are only available online. To get this ability, you need to choose the profession "Bounty Hunter" and pump up to level 5 (meaning the level of the profession, not the general one). With the further pumping of this profession, new tricks with a pistol are unlocked.

E
El_Trolo 13.06.21

lunixy
Know shield bro, chill out, until we caught the krinzh from your speeches here.

L
LoKKi_SKY 13.06.21

Hello. I will ask an off-topic question. Tell me how to push online? Pressing Shift + F constantly currencies to land players and NPCs. I saw in the video that you can shift and push the Persians.

C
CT3H 13.06.21

LoKKi_SKY
... you need to run at the Persian with a weapon in your hands and press the shot when it is right next to him. Hello.

L
LoKKi_SKY 13.06.21

S.t.e.n
Hello. Thanks for the answer) I will try)

C
CT3H 13.06.21

LoKKi_SKY
Yes, not for that ... -You must, after all, get at least some kind of exhaust from the fact that you are a girl on a gaming site ...)

V
Verter vantso 13.06.21

Well, you can at least move the pistol in your hand by pressing the W, S, A, D buttons in the weapon cleaning menu, I know that. You can also twist the pistol before placing it in the holster. It is necessary to hold down the "put in the cabura" button for a second, and then press the same button again. Works with pistols only.

A
Alex skayler 13.06.21

Verter Vantso
The most sensible advice, only on it and learned to twist.
By the way, to do feints, they are tricks, then hold down the holster button for a second, wring it out and then quickly press this button again and release it (as mentioned in the comment above). Immediately after, press the number 1 on the keyboard and then after holding down the RMB, you will see the signature "tricks" with the RMB key open on the bottom right, and then you can press the unit. After this moment, you can do your own tricks, I have not tested with two-handed ones, I have not discovered them myself.
If you don't have "tricks" written on the bottom right, but only the RMB icon without the text, then you did something wrong. Practice and combine these buttons: RMB, double-click to get / remove (it is better to reassign them, like the button on the side of the mouse), as mentioned above, the number 1 (between the tilde and the two). Good luck.

S
Snow70 13.06.21

Alex Skayler
So much text =) Tab pressed twice abruptly, and you hold down the right mouse =) Next, the buttons are num pad ...
If you opened the "Eight" and "Throw over the shoulder" but they are not in the tricks on the right, ask me how to set it =)

B
Brutal008 28.10.21

I read here and they say tricks can only be done online. I did 101% of the trick in story mode. Two times the tab quickly pressed and now he stopped doing that trick. RMB alone is not.

C
CyberUrod 10.11.21

Snow70
I had such a problem, I start twisting with a double tab and a choice of tricks feints, but only "reverse rotation" is available, both for two pistols and for one. Xs what to do