3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrej_owl 24.11.21 10:19 pm

Maps (People Playground) don't work

The problem is this: License, version 1.22. I had a lot of cards that I installed on 1.21.3, but they did not work there. Yesterday I had to reinstall the game. I installed it, went in, and saw that on those map mods where Error was written, now writes on / off. Activated maps, went to select a map, but they did not appear there (xs, maybe you had to restart the game). Who faced this problem, tell me how to solve it. (Some of the maps were downloaded from here, some from Steam) ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtemICC2 24.11.21

I don’t know at all, try throwing a card in Contraptions (it helped my friend) (if there’s a folder in the people playground, no? create it), I haven’t played in people for a long time, but try it. Either this card is not supported on this version, it was the same. Wait a week, it can be updated. Either you have this glitch because of this version, so wait for a new one, good luck)

N
NEON4IK_RU 09.12.21

try to run without steam or with an administrator's name (click on local files and you will find the game) and then try to file a complaint with the developer for the cards not working and maybe they will fix it in the new version

G
Guest 20.07.22

ArtemICC2 I did this and dropped the map but it didn't come no matter what I did it didn't work and my version must be the original version??

G
Guest 20.07.22

ArtemICC2 I did this and dropped the map but it didn't come no matter what I did it didn't work and my version must be the original version??