3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rustam109 24.11.21 10:19 pm

How to Uncover Lou Bu (Dynasty Warriors 6)

How to open up Lou Boo, plizzzzzzzzzzzzz tell
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kane. 24.11.21

It's very simple: after completing the musu missions for a couple of red characters, we open his wife, then we pass for her, then for a couple of green characters ... that's not all)) Now we have opened the commander of the green army (it seems LU BEI is his name) , well, after passing his company, we finally get Lu Boo)) By the way, after passing his company, the game quickly gets bored - he very easily kills all enemy heroes, and you don't want to play for others (the strongest of them are three times weaker )

D
Destinymaster 24.11.21

Campaigns for Diao Chan, Liu Bei, Song Jian and Cao Cao must be completed.

PS To open Diao Chan, you need to go through the campaign of 1 officer for each faction.

V
Vitaly fast 24.11.21

Lu bu PPC even kill him without cheats realistically?

b
bulrush 24.11.21

Without cheats, it's easy but current by a pumped Persian! Stop cheating people !!!! I tried to play it with cheats !. with chmtami too easy and not interesting !!! Much better to check everything that you are capable of face to face with LU-BU! and preferably not at low difficulty! and at the highest, then you will definitely consider yourself masters !!!!!

E
Estatic 24.11.21

Lou Boo killed without cheats for 18 lvl
and what kind of joke with cheats to play? just watch the videos with the game, the same effect will be

S
SHAMAH74 24.11.21

I killed Lu Bu at the 3rd character level.

Cheats for losers.

r
redddd 24.11.21

Not Lu Bu, but Lu Bu

M
Morkovnik007 24.11.21

I soaked it at the very 1st level, poked the mission at random and off we go, filled it up easy to soak

3.AK 24.11.21

Aha piz ** more!
Shoot and post the video as you laid it on 3 and 1 ...
If you break it once and twice you can.

E
Extreme91 24.11.21

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.11.21

How to open Lu Bu ??? Complete the game for all characters! :)))

E
Extreme91 24.11.21

Rikudo Nagashi
Yes, you can die ... :)) how much you need to play.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 24.11.21

Extreme91
Four hours light.

E
Extreme91 24.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms [Back from the dead]
if the gamepad has a nerd!

i
ironHAMMER.ms 24.11.21

Extreme91
This is, if not a noob.
PS and the keyboard, yes.

D
Danil Shimko 24.11.21

Easy, get up to 20lvl on Zhao Yuna in free and go :) if again I turn on 2 players from the bast and go for Zhao Yuna, so the whole game goes through :)

M
Mak7imka 24.11.21

with a bast, it's very cool to play on the mode, it's difficult, here he is a tascher with 2-3 simple blows, on the mode it is easy and the norm is so-so, the whole game was played 3-4 times without cheats

M
Mak7imka 24.11.21

guys really need to urgently discard the site where you can download Dynasty Warriors 7 NOT THROUGH TORENT !!! Through something else I will be very grateful !!!!

T
Teamboy 24.11.21

SHAMAH74
I and Zhou Yu killed him on the first one (middle lvl)