3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borov_ss1 24.11.21 10:24 pm

Temperature i5 11600k

Hello, I recently purchased an i5 11600k and a temp with a turbo boost of 75-80 degrees, I wanted to know if this temperature is harmful to the processor?
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
MakeHtosh 24.11.21

borov_ss1
On the manufacturer's website, it's too lazy to look or at least google ... 100 degrees is already bad. So don't worry.

B
BDmitriy 24.11.21

borov_ss1
https://www.intel.ru/content/www/ru/ru/products/sku/212275/intel-core-i511600k-processor-12m-cache-up-to-4-90-ghz/specifications.html

G
Gott mit uns 24.11.21

borov_ss1 Your
temperature, of course, is enormous. Check the cooling, how it was connected, lower the voltage, update the motherboard bios, apply a very thin layer of thermal paste, use Noctuev or mx4. Don't forget about the correct air flow. I have overclocked to ten cores with a frequency of 5.1 / 5.2 GHz, the temperature is from 48 to 60C maximum. Percent 10900k. Do not torment your percent with such temperatures.

M
Marsj 24.11.21

Temperatures up to 100 degrees don't harm the processor, according to Intel.

K
KENIG_39 24.11.21

my percent is younger, of course, but the temperature is the norm for them (high) if the cooler drives heat, this is the norm

L
Lex-one 24.11.21

Gott Mit Uns
You have a second 70+ degrees in your vidos about vd2. Why are you being a hypocrite and giving disinf?
And then with an emphasis on the GPU.

L
Lex-one 24.11.21

borov_ss1
Normal temperature, nothing will happen to your processor, play boldly.

G
Gott mit uns 24.11.21

Lex-one
This is on a system with a different air flow. Now the indicators are completely different. Cyberpunk also had 73-74C at that time. One of these days I will make new vidos.

G
Gott mit uns 24.11.21

Lex-one
74C is a lot for gaming. I have so much in the stress test in Hades.

L
Lex-one 24.11.21

Gott Mit Uns
Up to a limit of 100 degrees, everything can be considered the norm.
Nothing will happen to the processor.

G
Gott mit uns 24.11.21

Lex-one
With high heat readings, there are often freezes and statters, especially in rare events with 1 and 0.1 frames and the freimtime schedule. This can be felt very strongly in the gameplay. Here's one example of a good temperature.
Spoiler

G
Gott mit uns 24.11.21

Lex-one
Real brave bakers do everything so that the temperature, both the core and the card, is not more than 70c. For example, Seryoga Wolf at 3060ti has a card temperature of 57-59C !!!! Can you do this without dropsy? Palych Rok has a temperature of 5960x 45-50 C. (there is dropsy) This is how you need to drive the temperature, bro!
Spoiler

M
Marsj 24.11.21

Gott Mit Uns
Maybe you have Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB) enabled, 70 degree limit.

G
Gott mit uns 24.11.21

Marsj
No, he's out.

b
bloomm 24.11.21

Gott Mit Uns

Oo the sect of 60 degrees has arrived, and the temperature of VRM and memory is not important at all, even if there are under 95 or even 100, but where there are no sensors there is a shit =)
I'll tell you a terrible secret the dump can be caught both at 65 degrees and 60 read thermodynamics, or better work in the service to make it clear. If you are afraid of them, then in short, they do not come from a constant high temperature, but from fluctuations of high and low, that is, it does not matter if you have 60 or 80, the fluctuations will still be ... , the solder balls shrink and expand, micro cracks appear, contact disappears ... And this can happen at any temperature interval, it will be 60 -70-80.

The production of chips has not changed for decades silicon is the same silicon, lead-free solder is the same lead-free =) I mean that the 8800 series cards warmed up to 110-115 on the chip and God knows how much for VRM, and someone more who lived for 5-7 years then less than + - 3 years.

Your knowledge wanders from YouTube garbage dumps, alesh who do not understand what they say, it is clear that the lower the GPU temperature the better, the better the boost, the less noise from the cooling, but that's all, this does not mean that the card will work longer! Yes, it can plow for 10 years or maybe only a guarantee, nowadays it is more luck than the belief that you have a cold one =) There are at least 3 zones in the card that are subject to high wear, along with the GPU. And you only worry about 1 =))

For processors, a high temperature "not exceeding the threshold" is the norm, processors do not like overvoltage, this leads to degradation of the CPU, if you have it overclocked 4.8 over time, blue reboot screens will appear until you drop the frequency to 200mhz or more ...

D
Democracy Bulletin 24.11.21

10700F, in different games in different ways from 70 to 80 degrees on average, in cyberpunk in general for 90 degrees, sometimes it flew away a little. And nothing, everything is fine. Nothing burned, nothing trotted. Likewise, video cards are always 82-83 degrees under load. Both the previous ones and the current ones - everything is in perfect order. Don't believe all this cold temperature nonsense, just look at the manufacturer's specifications and compare temperatures there. If they are below the acceptable limit, then don't worry about anything at all.

G
Gott mit uns 24.11.21

bloomm
Lex-one A lot of letters are too lazy to read) It seems that this is what they say here. One of these days I will lay out something in the form of my personal big review. This will make it easier and more visual and more proof. Now, this is exactly what I am doing. With differences, yes I agree. But I will say right away - God forbid the system temperature drops and God forbid the components 70C, even if these degrees are stable)

L
Lex-one 24.11.21

Gott Mit Uns
Gott Mit Uns wrote:
A lot of letters are too lazy to read)
Typical user intel.

M
Marsj 24.11.21

What about cooling with liquid nitrogen? Big difference)

L
Lex-one 24.11.21

Marsj Who
are you?