3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ICT1LOVE 24.11.21 10:24 pm

How to remove grass from the game (gta 3 / vc / sa) (Grand Theft Auto: the Trilogy)

Hello. I recently downloaded gta 3 de to my pc. At my minimum salary in 1080p, the game goes at 75-45 fps. But there is one problem. Where there is a lot of grass, my FPS drops to 30. And now the question is: How to remove grass from the game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
artemiarush 24.11.21

And why dislike, the question is quite adequate.

B
BMW3000 24.11.21

ICT1LOVE wrote:
At my minimum salaries Update

/ adjust the video card, well, or play in the original, it will definitely pull there.

K
KOCMOC42 24.11.21

To remove the grass use the command gta.grass.enable = 0

I
ICT1LOVE 24.11.21

KOCMOC42
thanks

I
ICT1LOVE 24.11.21

BMW3000
considering the fact that the game is not optimized

K
KOCMOC42 24.11.21

ICT1LOVE
Forgot to specify) Enter it in the CustomSettings.ini file right after [CustomSettings]. This will remove the grass and render a regular lawn.
Although it's strange that the grass makes you lag. Although if it is at night where the headlights fall when driving on the grass, then lags are possible because the light in the game was slightly castrated at the script level, from which the same script is loaded hundreds of times when the light hits the grass, which is hard enough for the render to work

B
BMW3000 24.11.21

ICT1LOVE
On my old and dead hardware it goes fine without brakes, textures on ultras are, I don't know why yours is so bad. Well, except that FXAA anti-aliasing had to be turned off.