3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VEkstaze 24.11.21 10:24 pm

Changing the number of races in order to challenge the boss to a duel (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Hello everyone! I recently installed an assembly for this game, and during the passage I noticed that the author of the assembly increased the required number of races to go to a duel with the boss. The absurdity is still the same. I got to Raizor and there you have to go through all 17 races, 17 CARL, and the funny thing is that there are races that were not even included in the release of the game, and there are a couple of races that have to be completed for ~ 10-15 minutes. I wanted to somehow reduce the number of races so as not to get tired of passing them all. But not finding any ways to change, I decided to ask those guys who are rummaging around for all this movement with changes to the game files and the blacklist.

Hope you can help! Thank you in advance!

3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergio More77o 29.11.21

VEkstaze
Through VLTEd must be changed. I don't remember exactly where. Find the value 18M (as in the screenshot) to find it all.

V
Viktoria Velichko 29.11.21

Sergio More77o
It can be made easier. Go to the scripts folder, find ExtraOptions and enable UnlockAllThing, after which you can even call the raiser to a duel without going through anything. But then the question. And what is the interest?

S
Scorpion_win 29.11.21

VEkstaze
GLOBALS
FE_ATTRIB.bin
gameplay.bin
gameplay.lzc
In these files, look through VLTEd
Or try to replace them with original ones. Do not forget to make a copy so as not to reinstall a hundred times