3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 24.11.21 10:24 pm

PC Experience (Onechanbara Z2: Chaos)

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is the first game released on PC in 2016, previously known only on consoles, starting with Soni Playstation 2, a series of games from the Japanese company Tamsoft, published by the Japanese company D3 Publisher. First of all, the games of the Onechanbara series were designed for the domestic Japanese market, but they gained great popularity in the West, because there are no such games there, for obvious reason - first, hypocrisy and hypocrisy, and then rampant LGBT, "feminism" and tolerance, not admitting and denying such games, where there are beautiful, little-dressed white-skinned girls fighting with zombies and monsters. But on the other hand, they are popular with white male players with a normal orientation in the West. This is the simple secret of the popularity of the Onechanbara series both in the Asian region and in the West. In Russia, this series is known to few people. Plot binding of events in the games of the series, not excluding this one, weak, but a hurricane and incendiary gameplay, with the same appropriate music and beautiful girls in the lead roles, not too burdened with clothes, fighting zombies, monsters, bosses of various sizes will not let you get bored and will keep all stages on adrenaline games. Whoever loves games with cool, adrenaline action and with gags instead of chatter and plot delights, and with beautiful girls in the lead roles, will like the game, they will definitely not have to be bored and yawn in it. And from me the game has the highest score, since I am a fan of the Onechanbara series, I like these games. bosses of different sizes will not let you get bored and will keep all stages of the game on adrenaline. Whoever loves games with cool, adrenaline action and with gags instead of chatter and plot delights, and with beautiful girls in the lead roles, will like the game, they will definitely not have to be bored and yawn in it. And from me the game has the highest score, since I am a fan of the Onechanbara series, I like these games. bosses of different sizes will not let you get bored and will keep all stages of the game on adrenaline. Whoever loves games with cool, adrenaline action and with gags instead of chatter and plot delights, and with beautiful girls in the lead roles, will like the game, they will definitely not have to be bored and yawn in it. And from me the game has the highest score, since I am a fan of the Onechanbara series, I like these games.
0 Comments
Sort by: