3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 24.11.21 10:24 pm

Impressions of the PC version of the game (Onimusha: Warlords)

Onimusha Warlord, the first in the Onimusha series exclusive to Soni Playstation 2, was officially released by CAPCOM for PC for the first time, although pirated ports of this game were released on PC in 2003 (in Taiwan) and in 2005 (in Russia). However, the quality of the pirate crafts was terrible. The original of the game in 2001. was an overwhelming success among players (over 1 million copies of the game were sold) and prompted CAPCOM to continue Onimusha as a series of games, but, unfortunately, as a PS2 exclusive. In January 2019. the game finally came out on the PC in the form of an HD re-release with a modified soundtrack, without Russian localization, but with Japanese voice acting. I will not describe the merits of Onimusha Warlord, but simply propose to play a game made with a soul. There are no such games on the PC right now. We can only hope that the rest of the games of the wonderful Onimusha series will be released on the PC. Here, on the playground, everyone can download and install a text crack and a voice acting crack from "Akella" for the HD re-release of 2019 into the game. I, personally, did just that, since the English voice acting, in my opinion, is inappropriate in the game. Either Russian voice acting, or Japanese - that's it. This is a matter of taste for everyone. It's a pity, but it looks like this game will remain the only game in the series on the PC. Over the past almost 3 years of the year (since January 2019), nothing has changed, and the remaining 3 games in the series on PC have remained only in my dreams. I know about rumors about the release of a new game in the series in 2023, but these are only rumors, and even if this new game does come out, it will no longer have anything to do with the old Onimusha series that I love. Most likely, the same thing will happen as with the Resident Evil series when the title of the series came out "
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloodnes 24.11.21

The game for a narrow circle of fans, at one time the 3rd part was held, did not catch the word at all. Now there are enough worthy projects that you can play and which at one time did not go through. But here the taste and color, as for me, a series of games is not worth the time spent

a
alex 19061967 29.11.21

Well, a negative opinion on the game is also an opinion. And yet, I don't know what kind of "worthy projects" there are, which are "now enough", but as for me, not a single "project" of them reaches the level of games in the Onimusha series. Then, in the early-mid 2000s , there really were many decent games made with a soul, and even then the Onimusha series stood out for its uniqueness and originality, and was liked by many players and critics. In the current decadent era of game development, there are few worthy projects, and there is more igroslag whipped up and re-releases of old games purely for commercial needs. In my opinion, the re-release of Onimusha Warlord will still find its connoisseurs now. The only modern series of games similar to the Onimusha series is the 2 games in the Nioh series, which I also played and play, I really like them too. However, these 2 series of games are only similar, but not identical. They are DIFFERENT in plot, game tasks, execution, scale. They are separated from each other by 15-20 years by the time of creation. All that unites them is approximately the total time of action - the era of the samurai wars of Sengoku in Japan. I appreciate both episodes, both are good, each in its own way, but one episode does not replace the other.

a
alex 19061967 03.01.22

It's a shame that, apart from me and one jaded bored gamer who accidentally entered a topic that I opened, no one else expressed their opinion about the re-release of this wonderful game - Onimusha Warlord. Not otherwise, real connoisseurs of good old soul games have already been transferred to the playground. Everyone is chasing the hyped slag - "worthy projects". Too late CAPCOM re-released this game.