3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 19061967 24.11.21 10:24 pm

PC experience (Bullet Witch)

I am writing my review on the re-release of the PC game in 2018, since I did not play the original - I do not have a single game console, and I didn’t have one. This summer, I downloaded the original Japanese voice acting from Nexus.mods, since English in the PC version is disgusting and grates on the ear, at the end of September I downloaded a crack for the text for the game directly from Zone of Games, ported from the XBOX 360 version. time, so the first time I played it in 2018, as it is, I installed the Japanese voice acting one by one, then the text crack. Finally, I was able to really appreciate the game. The plot of the game is designed for a Western audience - a worldwide catastrophe, innumerable victims, the invasion of demons, caricatured like people using the same small arms and military equipment as people. Giant demons with bazookas, demons floating in the air, having the appearance of a human brain, creating force fields-barriers and using telekinesis. Giant disgusting demons-leaders. In general, the usual set of clichés for the western man in the street. And against the background of all this abomination - the main, purely Japanese highlight of the game - a charming, young and sexy witch named Alicia with a small arms instead of a broomstick and a set of fighting and protective spells. In the course of a simple, unpretentious plot (our Western "partners" do not like to think a lot, and the game is designed just for them, and the action takes place on the ruins of one of the US cities) Alicia helps the surviving American military and their commander to defeat the invading demons , save a few civilians, learn about your past and about the culprit of the invasion of demons into the human world. At the same time, she is telepathically consulted by a mysterious mentor, Moreover, at the most inconvenient moments - in the midst of battles, when demons shoot at her. The most enraging thing in the game is the sniper demons that shoot Alicia in the head at a very long range and in dense fog too. They never miss, the only way for her to escape from them is to quickly find shelter, and you can only knock down their sight by sending a flock of ravens on them. Unfortunately, the witch's broomstick is regrettably not long-range, unlike the sniper demons' rifles that invariably hit her in the head from a very long distance, and this greatly strains the whole game. Whoever thinks that this is not so, let him try to play the PC version of 2018, and not the original 2006 for the XBOX 360. There is no sniper scope in the PC version, pressing the right stick R just brings the camera closer to the heroine, but it starts move slower, that's all. This game does not pretend to be more than it is - an entertaining third-person shooter with elements of fan service, without a serious deep plot and semantic load. But her task - to entertain without preaching and with a charming girl in addition - she fulfills 100%. Against the background of modern global LGBT propaganda and tolerance from the West, such a game would simply not have appeared. In general, the game is quite good when you just want to have fun and distract yourself from problems, if any. Although not a masterpiece, but quite interesting, playable. Against the background of modern global LGBT propaganda and tolerance from the West, such a game would simply not have appeared. In general, the game is quite good when you just want to have fun and distract yourself from problems, if any. Although not a masterpiece, but quite interesting, playable. Against the background of modern global LGBT propaganda and tolerance from the West, such a game would simply not have appeared. In general, the game is quite good when you just want to have fun and distract yourself from problems, if any. Although not a masterpiece, but quite interesting, playable.
0 Comments
Sort by: