3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arielf 24.11.21 10:24 pm

Nightmare! What kind of management? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

What the hell is that? It's almost impossible to play! Maybe someone came up with something to simplify this call a little! In tactics mode, of course, they fight themselves. But it's even worse that everyone dies like flies, even on easy!
37 Comments
Sort by:
f
frsv 24.11.21

I also do not understand how you can control the battle here. In the first part, as I remember now, I got very great pleasure from the skirmishes, the controls were good. And here in general xs, I try not to go to the party members at all, nerves are more expensive, they themselves dealt with the enemies so far always.
The only salvation is the gamepad. But keyboard with a mouse is still more familiar.

A
Angelica04 24.11.21

I play easy in general in dragon age, the fight has always been terrible. Not that it was mass effecte there and it was pleasant to play on the hard one.

M
Mitrant 24.11.21

It is more convenient to play as magicians. In close combat, in general, horror.

P
Palutena 24.11.21

squeezed R2 and sometimes you hammer a cross, a square and triangles, you can play with at least one hand, what's the trouble?

s
sattium 24.11.21

I play at the difficulty level of a nightmare, there are not convenient moments, but in general it will go ...

PS on the gamepad it seems a little better, but I understand such games only with keyboard and mouse ...

E
Eynart 24.11.21

I play hard, the inquisitor is a robber with daggers, ordinary skirmishes take place without pause and switching, sometimes I have to run up to the enemy, but not particularly annoying, when using the abilities, the Persian himself jumps to the enemy, if he is 4-5 meters away, and also , if you hold the attack button and W, then it jumps faster.
But difficult fights and a pause at the beginning are terribly annoying. Camera control by default is generally creepy, changed the camera movement to the right / left to A / D (as in Divinity OS and Wasteland 2) and became more familiar, but in the presence of stairs, trees and other things on the battlefield I constantly get stuck in corners and bushes, you can't just move the camera to the second floor - just take it up the stairs, damn it.

f
febll 24.11.21

There is nothing fatal.

-
-Shane- 24.11.21

"Really, every fight needs to be carried out step by step PIPETS"

Didn't you play in DAO? Since I played both here and there on a difficult one, I, in principle, every serious fight goes step by step. There is an opportunity to simplify - if you hold down the mouse wheel in a tactical pause, then the camera can be moved around the field with the mouse, and not with the movement buttons. It's still shitty, but it's quite possible to get used to it. I got used to it after a couple of hours. For normal play in a single, this is another tip - do not set the difficulty below the hard level and do not use the action mode at all.

B
Beirut 24.11.21

Probably you are pumping crooked Persians, a pause of current stings for distributing sweats only on dragons or in bug mixes when the party sticks

v
vanrem 24.11.21

Management was also puzzling at first. Okansolili. And this is against the background of statements - "PC is the home of the YES series" and "from PC amateurs to PC players", etc.
Although now I'm used to it. I play with a tank. Nothing at all.

D
Denis Garipov 24.11.21

Management about nothing here you are right. Then there is no tactics. The party members themselves (((

a
arielf 24.11.21

It would be great ... if they bungled a mod ... which would allow you to poke at the enemy and the Persian himself would knock (ala YES 1-2)
and you already click on the skills ... so that it’s like on a tactical current camera without it)) )

h
hardwaredude 24.11.21

arielf

It would be great ... if they bungled a mod ... which would allow you to poke at the enemy and the Persian himself would beat him (ala YES 1-2)

The game should have such an OPTION! Why the hell isn't she? After all, the basic functionality for an RPG!

Beirut

Probably you swing a little crooked Persians, pause the current to distribute pots only on dragons or in bug mixes when the party sticks in. Didn't it occur to

you that some of them play on difficult or very difficult difficulty? On this difficulty, without a pause, your ass will be torn into ribbons and hung around Orlais.

--------------------------------

In all RPGs from BioWare, it was always possible to run without any keyboard at all - holding down two mouse buttons, and you run. Comfortable.
Or you run WADS, look around with the mouse. Comfortable.
But then BioWare did it through a full zh0pu: you can only run W, looking around with the mouse, but ... only with the right button held down. So you have to sit forever holding both W and the right mouse button. Not fatal, but not convenient.
In this case, in normal RPGs, you can always adjust the controls for yourself. there is no such possibility. You can, of course, hang the run on the left mouse button, and the blow on the side, but this is some kind of heresy.

M
Maxonior 24.11.21

Agree. Playing as melee fighters is not at all convenient - there is no auto attack. But for a magician or cunning man it is. The magician's spells are induced by themselves, but he hits on the spot. Lukar hits just as far, and even in motion shoots with a normal attack. True, the cunning does not take pre-emption. Misses are possible.

I played as a robber with daggers for 3 hours and spat. He started again but already as an archer. It immediately became easier to live)

N
NoRegsz 24.11.21

Play with pads. The keyboard is terribly inconvenient.

P
Proxy_server 24.11.21

Pf, I don't understand whining. I play as a two-handed warrior, never switched to long-range ones, everything is fine. The tactical mode was castrated, of course, it's a pity, but I play without it at all and quite well. Yes, fighting in the second part is much more convenient, but what can you do. Inquisition has a lot that smooths out the impression of combat, and maybe they will fix it with patches.

a
arielf 24.11.21

yes, he got used to it in 7 hours, but it turns out to play only at the normal level of difficulty ... as a current you put it hard ... ALL corpses corpses corpses of Persians (((

A
Alex Sazonov 24.11.21

They wrote that the management of K + M seems to be corrected with a patch ... we wait, sir)

C
Caxy 24.11.21

arielf
Depends on the composition of the team. And you need to control the tank more often - you will be happy.

S
SAORGA 24.11.21

Well, there are problems, but they are minimal. The only infuriating thing is that sometimes you do not have time to give the magician an order, and he has already gobbled up all the mana mediocrely. Nevertheless, I play on hard and even so I spend some fights without a pause. If the author merges on the easy, then it's not in the management of the matter.
And yes, at first it is extremely enraged that there is no auto-attack and that you cannot hold down the left mouse button). All the time he strives to run with one mouse.