3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladosochi 24.11.21 10:32 pm

4 mistress! (Overlord 2)

In the navigator magazine it was written that after passing the game there will be 4 mistresses who have seen her?
92 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChristyTG 24.11.21

it is strategically necessary to know!)) where is the mistress?

V
Vladosochi 24.11.21

Yes, I'm bored with three!

C
ChristyTG 24.11.21

do not say! horror. where can the 4th be? well, at least it should be a settlement ... but maybe not ... definitely not in the capital. not in the hunting area, not in the nordberg / everlight, there is no elf on the reef either, on the imperial hills, too, it was also not observed in those places where the green hive was, well, in the empire's drains it is not there either ... help find ..

C
ChristyTG 24.11.21

... it seems to me that she is not there .. look for yourself in the dark tower, in the chambers where these three heifers live, because they stand evenly like that, there seems to be no place for one more ..

D
DiLouk 24.11.21

What nonsense? No there is the 4th!
I think another one may appear in the addon. After all, "the more wives, the happier the marriage"

T
Tony_Redgrave 24.11.21

After all, "the more wives, the happier the marriage"
and the more future rulers =)

D
Dill 24.11.21

There are only three mistresses, but a fairy can be made into a spirit. So count 4 :)

H
HAEMHIK 24.11.21

Maybe the authors of the magazine confused the 4th mistress with the mother? By the way, who played the game for the 2nd time, were there any differences from the first passage (such as new characters)?

2 Dill if a fairy is a spirit then she cannot be a mistress)))

D
DIMA44 24.11.21

I think it's a Rose in a hoodie with a capishin

H
HAEMHIK 24.11.21

By the way, who made which mistress the 1st mistress (that is, which minions allocated mounts))). I chose the fairy patronizing red, they helped a lot in the final battle.

W
Wofka 24.11.21

And I chose Kelda the wolves helped me a little more.

V
Vladosochi 24.11.21

I chose Juno, she is prettier))

H
HAEMHIK 24.11.21

Vladosochi they are all nothing))))

T
Tony_Redgrave 24.11.21

HAEMHIK
if a fairy is a spirit then she cannot be a mistress)))
she is in any case a mistress, if she is alive, or is she already a spirit

V
Vladosochi 24.11.21

but how to make a spirit out of a fairy?

C
ChristyTG 24.11.21

how?? kill her at the end of the quest in the depths, before she reaches the teleport) which I did, and quite by accident))

HAEMHIK the
first is scary and rude, the second is forgiven with experience, the third is generally dead)) so which one is nothing there? ?

but everyone was in charge for a little while) but mostly a fairy, painfully I liked the salamanders. but the wolves were also needed.

H
HAEMHIK 24.11.21

greshnik369 I meant purely physiologically))))))
ChristyTG and you don’t kill the fairy she’s dead and will not be))))

C
ChristyTG 24.11.21

HAEMHIK thats
me by accident! I didn't want to)) it itself somehow op, I only managed to say "oh", and she is already completely dead!
... in this form I like it more)

C
ChristyTG 24.11.21

HAEMHIK
07/30/09 18:30 greshnik369 I meant purely physiologically))))))
... in a world where crystals are falling out of elves instead of guts, one could assume that an intimate life with a dead fairy is quite real, and I think , very funny)

D
DiLouk 24.11.21

Brrrr, Mom, why do I have such a rich imagination ?! (fixed)