3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoyalFlank 24.11.21 10:32 pm

Help the blind man find the remains of the mountains. person in 144 extra. missions (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I ran the entire post - and I just don't see these remains. Can you tell me where they are please?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 24.11.21

It seems to me that you alone here endured up to mission 144, so don't wait for help

h
human pixel 24.11.21

MaggyTheFox
Remains at the helipad. If the air defense radar is destroyed, then it becomes possible for the helicopter to land directly at the base. Here they are on this landing zone to the right of the main entrance in the far corner (near the air defense radar). And they are black, not orange.

M
MrGutlya 24.11.21

zadrotstvo) only a couple of days have passed ...
but I haven’t played and I will not play THIS

h
human pixel 24.11.21

Vlad Voronin
There missions are thrown at random. For example, for example, this 144 mission is actually about the fortieth in the list.

M
MrGutlya 24.11.21

human pixel
ahh well done then)

k
klas32658 24.11.21

hold down RMB and his tracks on the ground will be highlighted, follow the tracks and hit his leg further along the smell from the boot, you go and Voila

R
RicoGranata 24.11.21

BarackKamacho
He is not alone. I have passed it 100% already. I don’t know that you are going there for so long.

V
Verg 24.11.21

What are you carrying ? It lies in the center of the base on the helipad. I was looking for it myself for a long time))

Spoiler

R
RoyalFlank 24.11.21

human pixel
Verg
Thank you! Interestingly put .. and somehow primitive

W
Woof woof 24.11.21

Verg
Thank you bro, I searched the entire yellow circle, but did not see it at the base.