3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
remix42rus 12.11.19 03:39 am

Movies similar to Death Stranding (Death Stranding)

Write here movies, TV shows similar plot, atmosphere, message)
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norm112 30.07.20

Here from the author's cinema https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/11057/

F
Foxalpha777 30.07.20

the atmosphere of post-Apocalypse Oblivion (2013) is similar, but without the exits of death, some more series from the series Black mirror
PS and generally here: www.kinopoisk.ru/film/489415/

T
TyanKa 30.07.20

Don't know, but movies that you recommend is still far from Canon. I watched a lot of movies, especially science fiction, but it seems to me that nothing like from the movies for this game at the moment just yet. By the way a good reason to think Kojima on the adaptation. MGS never took off, maybe this game will be better.

N
NightGameMassacre 30.07.20

The atmosphere and visual close the Arrival.

A
Alex Fko 30.07.20

TyanKa wrote:
By the way a good reason to think Kojima on the adaptation. MGS never took off, maybe this game will be better.
Death Strading to film, although there are videos and so on top, you can just link the cutscene and make a copy in the format of animated film in the game engine, but it does pay off. Why settle for Agrofirma, instead of repetition. MGS and conventional military drama is diluted by the Japanese sci-Fi with clones and supersoldat-bosses that also doesn't look good either in film format or in the format of the series (it's Resident Evil after the 2nd film, where even ripped off the games stunning scenes in the film looked much worse, movies were only saved by a large base of fans). So if and to film, something entirely new.

i
insex 30.07.20

Fresh the atmosphere is like I Am Mother in our translation is why it is called the Child robot)

a
anti_Alien 30.07.20

The security footage of the Russian post.

K
KoldunPodkradun 30.07.20

Stalker Tarkovsky and not strange interstellar.

Z
ZmS 30.07.20

anti_Alien
credit!

n
nightdancerrrrr 30.07.20

film American Cyborg

K
Kokoprime1991 03.11.20

Postman 1997 -

S
StormX07 03.11.20

Annihilation 2018
Sputnik 2020

I don't even know, I don't think I've ever been filmed such a game.

g
gigsiphonic 20.01.23

The Road is a 2009 post-apocalyptic drama. Wow, a tough movie. Will not leave anyone indifferent.