3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marina Mart 24.11.21 10:35 pm

Fake Ciri (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What is known about her? What's her real name?
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 24.11.21

read the book, everything that is written there is the maximum of what is known, everything else is just theory

Y
Youxyxol 24.11.21

Marina Mart wrote:
What is her real name?
Angouleme, I don't remember exactly, I read it for a long time.

b
barabear 24.11.21

Youxyxol
are different Persians

A
Alexandr_Nem 24.11.21

Marina Mart was
troubled with the elf, her own dad and the elf king wanted to unpiper her, and the bastard magician did not want to pipiriate her, but he wanted to plunge his seed into her, and therefore his plan was somewhat more complicated than just threw it out. Cirilla Fiona Helen Rhiannon, it seems correct.

l
lost.of.heaven] 24.11.21

Alexandr_Nem
Zahazhazkhzahzahza, you made my evening.
As for the question, I remember from the book that she is a noblewoman from Cintra, and her name was not there.

A
ArXangel_ann 24.11.21

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon) or Ciri (Polish.Ciri), also known as Zireael (Swallow) - Queen of Cintra, Princess Brugge, Duchess of Sodden, the heiress of Inis Ard Skellig and Inis An Skellig, Suzerain Attre and also known as the Lion of Cintra or Falk, the granddaughter of Queen Calanthe, daughter of Pavetta (Princess of Cintra) and Duke of Dani (Emgyra var Emreisa)

The Elder Blood (the blood of the Elves) flows in her veins, as evidenced by her physique and almond-shaped green eyes. The gene associated with magical abilities was passed on to her from her ancestors, among whom was the famous elven sorceress Lara Dorren aep Shiadal. From the union of Lara and the human magician, Ciri's great-great-grandmother, Rhiannon, was born.

Y
Youxyxol 24.11.21

barabear
Well, maybe. I say, I read it a long time ago, when there were no games yet, there was only one Polish TV series with Zhebrovsky.
ArXangel_ann They
asked not "Who is Ciri?", But "Who is False Ciri?" doppelganger of Ciri.

A
ArXangel_ann 24.11.21

Vyxyxol
And what about her if Sapkowski himself does not know her name and does not disclose it anywhere?
A girl like Ciri from the noble family of Cintra, who was supposed to play Ciri in front of Emhyr and who was immediately revealed. She refused to go home, refused to give her name, walked with the emperor in the garden and eventually became the stepmother of the real Ciri. Brazilian TV series, damn it.

pysy: and I like to list all the titles of Ciri - there is also a whole paragraph, epta))