3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomashaZloy 24.11.21 10:35 pm

Graphics Issues (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

actually a problem of this nature:

PC hardware:
amd 5670, 8 GB of RAM, 3.3 percent.

flickering textures, rarely, in certain locations.

what I tried to do:
graphics to a minimum, disabling all mods, updating all drivers and libraries, old / new drivers for the video card, enabling / disabling anti-aliasing, filtering, etc. installed ENB
in general, who came across, I will be glad to advice.
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Johnny1111 24.11.21

just for the firewood in vidyahu, you can say, check, check if everything is fine with the card, look at the temperature in the game, and if there are any mods

R
RomashaZloy 24.11.21

Johnny1111
tried to do what:
graphics to a minimum, disabling all mods, updating all drivers and libraries, old / new drivers for the video card, enabling / disabling anti-aliasing, filtering, etc.
in general, whoever came across, I will be glad to advice.

g
gin_1995 24.11.21

Here, I once created a similar topic.
http://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tech/problemi_s_osveshcheniem_i_postoyannoe_mertsanie_artefaktov-850427/#comment-13211114
Here everything is described on this problem and an answer to its cause is given.

R
RomashaZloy 24.11.21

gin_1995
lists the methods that I have already tried. I wrote about this in the subject. Does not help.

A
Azish_Ashotov 24.11.21

if you dispersed the vidyahu, throw off the frequencies to the default

R
RomashaZloy 24.11.21

Azish_Ashotov
overclocked only after this problem. that on default, that on +300 Hz, the essence is the same.

A
Andryha93x 24.11.21

Is the vidyuha discrete or built-in?
I watched the video, given that Skyrim consists of rooms that are interconnected by a view of another (it's like you see a picture, only volumetric), it looks like you have a slightly broken game itself. Try to reinstall, install optimizers, check defragmentation.
Sometimes, when installing a game, it happens to be too lazy to just wait and not work on your computer, sometimes glitches appear.
If Steam is Skyrim, then cut Steam as soon as the game loads, otherwise some say that Steam itself is like a virus, eating resources while simply showing the library window and essentially loading nothing.

R
RomashaZloy 24.11.21

Andryha93x is
discrete.
these "flickers" are very rare and stable in the same locations. incentive license.
reinstalled skyrim 3 times already, with all mods and without. tried different variations of many patches, plugins, re-textures, etc.

zs he himself sinned on the video card or RAM, but, apparently, it's not about them. To be honest, I don’t know what it might be connected with.

A
Andryha93x 24.11.21

RomashaZloy
download a pirate for fun and see if these stripes are there. This will show a lot. just steam before cut it out

A
ANDRAON 24.11.21

RomashaZloy
Here it is not in the wood you can see the case, similar was with me, there the patch must be installed (it seems that this enbseries_skyrim_v0092patch5 http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_enbseries_0_092_patch_5-53231/), the textures of the game are clearly damaged.

R
RomashaZloy 24.11.21

ANDRAON
if the textures were damaged, then after a cache check through steam and after 3 re-installs of the game, they would stand up as needed.
ENB stands, wrote in the subject

A
ANDRAON 24.11.21

RomashaZloy wrote:
if the textures were damaged, then after a cache check through Steam and after 3 re-installs of the game, they would stand up as needed.
Textures can be damaged on the server while the developer fixes them as time passes. And no matter how much you update, the bugs will remain.
RomashaZloy wrote:
ENB stands,
there are many different ENBs (official and not).
I'm not talking about the steam version, there I got all the rules, I don’t remember all the bugs, I played for a long time.