3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrDesmond Zalzburg_ 24.11.21 10:35 pm

Artillery (Fallout 4)

When you go through the quest "old guns" (or something like that), you get a blueprint for artillery. Can she work all over the commonwealth? (Shoot at the place where I threw the smoke bomb)
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiseNext42 24.11.21

xs, I want to know myself

I
Ilya Shchetinin 24.11.21

MrDesmond Zalzburg
To do this, you need to put it in each settlement and throw everything wherever you want, well, about the light. I don't know the sea

d
dennise 24.11.21

No, there is also a limitation on the range of the shot. I tried it near the overturned ship just above the base of atomcats, but near the quarry below the same base it no longer gets out of the fortress.

F
FOSTER_ok 24.11.21

MrDesmond Zalzburg
WiseNext42
The cannon picks up in a very limited radius from the settlement where it is. Just a couple of cells on the map.

e
esv1977 24.11.21

Where can you still get hold of smoke bombs? Apparently sold.
I would like to protect the castle with artillery, as planned by the developers)

s
saa0891 24.11.21

esv1977

Like in the castle, in the arsenal (yellow box) appear after a while and I saw the merchants.

Artillery, by the way, is cool to spill crowds of mutants.

By the way, there is also a signal beacon that is given by a ghoul (Chinese captain) of a submarine, you throw a beacon and missiles from this submarine cover the target, I really have not tried it yet, I will have to test it.

e
esv1977 24.11.21

Thanks. Cool. About the video. You selected them with a sniper scope and the artillery itself works on targets? I don’t understand. Then you don't need to indicate the goal with checkers?
I didn't reach the submarine. Level 46 for now.

s
saa0891 24.11.21

esv1977

It is the checkers that are needed (and you also need to guess the exact moment when to throw the checker), otherwise the artillery will not shoot, and the fact that the enemies are marked is just a feature of the sight on the sniper.

e
esv1977 24.11.21

It's clear. So you still need to throw checkers. In the video, it seems that you do not throw them, and even far away (from the phone the quality is not so hot). Thanks. I will stay.

i
ivan313 24.11.21

In short, artillery operates within a radius of about 5 cells (in the pip battle map). You throw a saber in the radius of artillery and artillery salvos will start soon. I hope it helped someone))