3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RB38 24.11.21 10:43 pm

Truck (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone, tell me which truck is better to buy so that it is great in the cabin and pleases on the chassis? I have a preference for Volvo, who will advise what?
26 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrowBY 24.11.21

Take the new Volvo. It looks good and the engine (750 hp) with controls is one of the best in the game. Scania is also a good truck. The new Daf looks good, the interior is probably the most beautiful, but the engine is rather weak.

W
Warrior of death 24.11.21

Truck driver Fedorov Volvo VNL780

t
topgeran-Sanya KZ 24.11.21

Iveco truck is not bad

s
shah-iyri 24.11.21

Truck driver Fedorov
You see, "Each sandpiper praises his swamp." Try everything and you won’t ask!

k
kostyanc595 24.11.21

Death Warrior
agrees VOLVO VNL780 is a good truck, and powerful, and good in handling.

E
Energy death 24.11.21

Trucker Fedorov
what you like and buy, what stupid questions.

R
RB38 24.11.21

shah-iyri
Yes, I know, it's just that I have level 9 in my game, I only play for 4 days, and I would not want to spend money (which is so little) to "try" while they are needed for the development of the company, and for this you need not miss the track !!!

R
RB38 24.11.21

shah-iyri
And 2 more questions, in the description of the game it is written that the players persuaded the manufacturers of Mercedes Benz to give the rights to license their trucks, and in the game, the hybrid majestic did I buy an old game or hasn't there been an update yet? And the second question, give a link to the official mods, not pirated ones, namely from the developers of the game, the OF mods are shorter)))

R
RB38 24.11.21

Death Warrior
Listen buddy, I drove into a Volvo and there is no such truck (

s
shah-iyri 24.11.21

Trucker Fedorov
1. Actually, the developers of the game do not make mods. 2. Mers is not officially yet. 3. I see you are in a Volvo, so continue on it - power, price, quality. There is, of course, another way, which is, to put a mod into the game on some cheap tractor and for the same money you can buy several instead of one car. Well, there are also other chips.

W

Truck driver Fedorov This is a mod tractor, if you're interested, I'll throw a link.

R
RB38 24.11.21

Death Warrior
No thanks, if there are no mods then I pass,

R
RB38 24.11.21

shah-iyri
I’m still not on the scan, I’m a little big-headed))) With a round roof, well, it’s very wooden (((I’m looking after, I think it’s better to get 16lvl there will be more interesting trucks, so I’m asking which is better volko iveko or man!) !!

R
RB38 24.11.21

shah-iyri Another
question, I just bought ETS2, what will I get if I buy DLC (Going East)?

v
vmirko75 24.11.21

Truck driver Fedorov
Eastern Poland, Hungary, Slovakia !!!

R
RB38 24.11.21

vmirko75 Is
that all? only cards? Trucks, cargo, etc. no?

W

Truck driver Fedorov As for trucks, you can buy at a low level, then you just change the cab, chassis, etc.
I took my first tractor after the second voyage, when the bank allowed me to take out a loan, and then I upgraded it.

R
RB38 24.11.21

Death Warrior
What kind of trucks are more beautiful in the cabin? Otherwise, in the store, you cannot climb into the cabin (((

W

Truck driver Fedorov
I honestly don't know, first there was MAN then Peterbilt, but now it's Volvo VNL.
When buying, you can climb into the cab, select a truck, click change configuration, then accessories, and this is how you can inspect the cab.

R
RB38 24.11.21

Death Warrior
I bought a Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 700 hp, I am happy as a seal and the interior and the power is all very good !!! Only in comparison with Scania, maneuverability is lower (And so wonderful device !!!