3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
swiffy 12.11.19 03:39 am

Graphics (Need for Speed: Heat)

Guys can't understand what the hell. First time was less. But 2nd run was really bad. Settings are ultra, and the dialogue is like this

Spoiler

Who knows what could be the reason? In rdr2 similar garbage, I think maybe new nvidia driver is somehow not installed? (441.12)
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
PeaJI4EJI 12.11.19

I have the same wood in this game initially, the game already sucks(the worst in the history of the series IMHO),the night still somehow more less to drive,but the day is tin.

i
insel260 12.11.19

Can Experients filters hooked up. Alt+Z press and release the filters.

t
tachos 09.01.22

swiffy
You can check the resolution scale in the settings, maybe it dropped to 50%:

P
Palych Rokov 09.01.22

swiffy
tachos
No, there really is a graphon so-so, the truth is eating the resources of the video card wildly and it is not clear where

K
KhyryMa 30.06.22

Well, I'm not the only one such a fool, in NFS Heat the graphics really suck, the sharpness of the game, as for me, it's generally pipets, even the flickering does not help. and there is nowhere to consume resources, but there is no optimization.
if you set Scaling, then this is generally a blockage of the entire PC. (just a minus fps, but the graphics are mmmm ... x) The
scale is what it is, but damn ***, 100% should not look like 50%, or even less.
At least play in 4k (instead of 1920 - 1080) but you can't see the FPS ..

L
Lulusik_K 04.09.22

How to change graphics on ps4?
And another glitch with the map, it became white and blue. How to fix?

L
Lulusik_K 04.09.22

K
KIBERMAX 04.09.22

Lulusik_K
The console is not a PC for you to change the graphics, if there is a quality and performance mode for this game, then try to poke it, and there is also such a cool function called reinstall, or there is such a cool site called "google".

L
Lulusik_K 04.09.22

KIBERMAX
Smart guy, I looked all over Google without finding an answer. That's why I wrote here

M
Marsj 04.09.22

Lulusik_K
Good girl, you have HDR TV :)

K
Kartonkratos 04.09.22

Lulusik_K The
graphics as written above on ps 4 can not be changed! and look at the map in the screen or interface settings, maybe you turned on the color blind mode by accident.