3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joshybrod 24.11.21 10:43 pm

Seasons. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Is there any information if the developers will add a change of seasons to the game?
After all, how beautiful and realistic it would be - for example, thirty days have passed in the game, the night has become longer, three months have passed, it's already autumn ... and so on.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrX3Mik 24.11.21

No

t
techkilla 24.11.21

There are plenty of mods for the seasons, change them at least every day. Snow fell outside the window - set winter, etc.

M
MrX3Mik 24.11.21

techkillajoshybrod was not asking about mods for the seasons, but "will the developers add the change of seasons to the game?" about the same as me above.

M
Matroskin 24.11.21

In general, how can you prescribe months, increase the code from 7 days to 365 days, but animation, for example, trees and grass, apart from physics and textures, is difficult to do. At the expense of textures, they can be made like changing day to night, but imagine how much registration is needed for each day so that the textures are displayed correctly

M
MrX3Mik 24.11.21

Matroskin
would be enough for me if the developed ones made 4 variants of the def map (each for a specific time of the year), and then roll a winter mod with cows grazing in the snow, combines collecting snow, non-freezing ponds and other charms making their way from under the snow- discourage all the desire to use such mods.) Tady myself would gladly change winter for summer from time to time (for example) ... without automatically changing the seasons. happens differently), the developers are unlikely to be able to do

M
Matroskin 24.11.21

MrX3Mik
Yes, the choice is very good, even in the last patch of the City Car Driving game they added a choice between summer and winter, although the game itself is built on the 2002 Nebula engine, which at the moment looks older than the ETS2 engine, and there the optimization is much worse than in ETS2, the developers initially wrote that the City Car Driving game will not work on laptops

M
MrX3Mik 24.11.21

Matroskin
well, so I thought about a similar option based on the engine available for the day, the engine is a dinosaur), the only thing that Mona can do in this regard on it in ETS2 ... stupidly 4 map options

D
Dansk_Jarl 24.11.21

There will be no such thing, the game engine most likely will not allow

t
techkilla 24.11.21

MrX3Mik
In the latest fashion for the winter http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_polnyj_zimnij_mod_complete_winter_mod_v2_5_fixed-110252/ the problem of harvesters is solved, "more snow on the asphalt is a part of the mod that adds more textures to the snow-covered asphalt road by adding a snow car

v
vovangt4 24.11.21

Sailor
City Car Driving is 3D Instructor 2? Which was renamed for foreigners? I remember when the second part of the requirement came out sky-high, that is, the minimum required a computer more than twice as powerful as my then, I was unpleasantly surprised, then I tried to download the pirate first and was surprised that on my then computer the game went almost to the maximum, although first frightened with high demands, and bought on their website.

V
Vendibel 24.11.21

Will not add because there are fashions for the seasons