3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EpSiLoN_SmOlEnSk 24.11.21 10:43 pm

Advanced player search on career transfers (FIFA 14)

Please tell me, in the search for players in the game, there is the possibility of an advanced search, as in the previous part, according to certain parameters, for example, according to the total number of player characteristics (0-100).
30 Comments
Sort by:
E
EpSiLoN_SmOlEnSk 24.11.21

Or is there now all searches through scouts are mainly conducted?

k
karina2006 24.11.21

no, unfortunately now only search through scouts ...

E

Sadness, okay, we'll get used to it)

E

the game is certainly good, I don’t regret that I bought it, but they made such a crappy system in the transfer search for players, in the previous parts it was possible to find in the same player's characteristics only a search by last name, by league with a team and age, it’s not so convenient, before you choose an ampoule, you look for and give out the most popular players, now bl ...
A new introduction to the career is scouts, I thought that since they removed some lines of parameters from the transfer search by which it was possible to search, then it would be possible to search through the scouts of normal players, decided to try, started a new career for a very weak team, broke up for money, hired a cool I sent the scout to Spain, I thought he would find Messi Cristiano and all the other stars of Spain, gave something completely different, half of the players are generally faceless, the other half of the dick understand who it is ...
In general, in this regard, they were very out of place.

k
karina2006 24.11.21

well, I noticed that the scouts are looking for the best PERSPECTIVE players ... but if you bought FIFU 14, so we can assume that you know football and know famous players such as Cristiano and Messi and what their rating is ... if you nada Falcao or Pepe, so you can ask their names in the search by name ... and the scout offers you young, good players who may have a great future, who suit you in position, or in style of play ... this is for me I like it, I don't know who the scouts with one star find, but scouts with a large number of stars find pretty good young players) The best solution to this problem: The ability to turn off these scouts at the beginning of the game to make it easier ...)

Sorry for mistakes! I don't speak Russian very well)

E

karina2006

I'm in favor, EA did something new in the game, it's better than making a copy of the previous part, improving a small fraction of the graphics and changing the lineups, this of course diversifies the career, I don't know how much, but everything is better. They just acted badly with the search itself, removed the advanced search, by last name, yes, you can, but it's boring and long.
In general, whatever is done is for the best)

z
zlyden_08 24.11.21

N
Nikitoskin 24.11.21

EpSiLoN_SmOlEnSk
Solidarity. Scouts are good, but why hide skills? I don't want to look for anyone, I may not know myself who I want in midfield. You can't remember all the Azars, Lavetsi and Pogb, but then look for yourself you don't know who. it was possible to make scouts (in order to develop suckers) and leave the selection according to the rating. Although if you play with some 18 league of Monacco, then the scouts will come in handy.

u
unnamed381 24.11.21

EpSiLoN_SmOlEnSk
Well, let's say I play for Leeds. The club is pretty average now. But what are the scouts doing with me! For the first 2 seasons, they put together a team of monsters for me! Maybe I was just lucky, I don’t know, but they are good) Only one of my winger in 3 seasons has risen by 15 points in the skill

F
F7ntoM 24.11.21

this whole fucking career. the previous fifa hung in the quarry. This made it difficult to find players, but oh well. the main crap is that at 13 in one season it was possible in the youth team 1-2 players to pull up with a rating of 70 (71-75 were) for 16 years. and in the 14th the highest 66 was in 8 seasons. I have a central defender of 90 who really does not exist (22 years old I bought a 2nd division in Italy, the rating at 17 was 76 (there is one such in the whole game, there are no cool midfielders, there are no naps)). 60 I pushed him into free ones. And now in 2020, in a couple of years, his rating is like that of my CZ under 90 in the free ones, and the season ago he looked nothing, he didn't impress me, and now you can't take him out of free agents and other teams don't take him. they were seized there in EA grandmothers from people for shit trusts. especially nothing changes, some jambs will fix a new one. Damn, if I bought a disc, I would have broken it already. and I tried my current career as a coach. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA how this fifa got sick. make a good game of pirates played and litsuhu is not a pity to buy a shtob on net to spire. Cavo has a thread in his career, there are non-existent cool players, otherwise I have a current of 1, and in 13 fifa there were 6-8 of them in 7 seasons (until it hung up) there were 6-8 people

w
wayne777 24.11.21

No need to whine. Yes, it’s not so convenient, but also more realistic. Or do you think, say Martino or Moyes, enter in Google "Players from 85 skills" and they are given a list? Finding players is a long, hard and painstaking work. Say also thank you for the fact that it takes a month to learn the skills of a player in the future, while real clubs of players have been leading for years. The only thing that is in vain is that now the composition of the opponent is not shown before the start of the match. A bit unrealistic as you always know who you will play against (an hour before the game). And yet, it would be great if you knew the skills of the players you have already played against. Since there are scouts, they evaluate the opponent's players and, accordingly, know their capabilities. Otherwise, there are no complaints about the scouts

P
Paddy keyn 24.11.21

Schoolchildren, as always, are indignant, they say it has become difficult. It has become much more realistic, we drag about the same as in real life. IRL does not have such a thing that found a player on the transfer market, but here you are! And all its parameters are at a glance.
For the first 4-5 seasons, a FIFA fanatic table is enough, and then you just need to buy five-star scouts and that's it, like the system hasn't changed so much.

G
Geatsu 24.11.21

It's strange, I'm not a schoolboy for a long time, but the new system doesn't triple me either ... Suppose I have been training a team there for several seasons, let's say I saved up money for some young Messi, that is, I want, for example, a top nap, I go to a transfer and I buy top napa in Fifa 13, well, my soul wants it so much, how to do it at 14? 6 scouts for example "Portugal, Spain, Italy, England, Netherlands, Argentina" If the top is nap, somewhere in Turkey, therefore I cannot assemble a "top" team in the game, and I do not like it =) Since a person has "wanting the best" is inherent. This concerns me the most in the new system. Everything else is fine.

v
v1020685 24.11.21

Hello everyone, I finally thought at first that this is a bug in the game, that neither skill, team nor anything is shown in the player's purchase menu in transfers, and about the fact that the team composition is not shown before the match, I thought a bug ?? made?

u
unnamed381 24.11.21

v1020685
Yes. This ignorance of the composition of the opponent before the match is very infuriating. For example, I play with some Granada, and I have a match against Real Madrid. So at least you could choose normal tactics, otherwise you won't play much against them in 2 napa

F
F7ntoM 24.11.21

I don’t like the fact that you can send a youth scout to Brazil for 9 months, but he won’t find anyone. no one knows how the former player from the free take (negotiations are blocked). and then it weighs in free with a rating under 90 for 20 years and other teams do not take as much enrages. this is INTO right now some Ribéry will be a free agent and no one will need it for 3 years

M
MigFMU 24.11.21

karina2006
Yeah, for example, Connor Thomas, in three seasons I bought it from level 61, so it was sold after 3 seasons. Level 61 is a young base player .... but not all Tuniclife has grown well

M
MigFMU 24.11.21

wayne777
agrees ... that through the scout it is more real ... but if they did it so that they could see the scorers in other championships and pass the goal ... and somehow it would be cool to highlight the defenders

P
Pasiba83 24.11.21

The squad is not visible until the match.

A
AoexeF 24.11.21

MigFMU
buy Zakaria Bakkali
Norm player, skill rises from 74 to 90 in 3-4 seasons, I bought it for 10 lam, sold it for more than 70